Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, if you can pick me up on the way 🤷🏼‍♀️ X
I’m in too. I’ll make some roast potatoes (will have to watch Beggys instructions tho), someone else fancy making some coleslaw or bread off breaded mushrooms and we can have a right car picnic 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m in too. I’ll make some roast potatoes (will have to watch Beggys instructions tho), someone else fancy making some coleslaw or bread off breaded mushrooms and we can have a right car picnic 👍🏻
I can bring the coleslaw I'll just have to work out how to make it first :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
P&K interiors also not gifting her cushions like they have in the past, are companies finally sick of her tit

Reactions: 23
Nothing really to add apart from that beggy is an absolute pathetic bleep. Getting excited for Christmas so she can dip her big poundland 'bowbowls' in spray paint.
She must own 1000 decorations and will still buy more.
More disgusting is the fact people are grieving and we will have a huge recession and people will lose homes etc....and shes on about Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh beggy 😅 couldn't support someone that's previously gifted her beautiful art but can spend money on awful clothes constantly 🤑

Reactions: 10
She is completely manic and talking fast and having impulsive ideas etc....she is definitely showing signs of bipolar (I have it so recognise the signs)
Also, is she really only 42 this year

Artwork???
My 6 month old niece could do better artwork than that twit. Who does she actually think she is. How can she go to bed each night and be proud of who she is and what she has done for others. She’s got to be lacking in some kind of moral compass. Her mother did a cracking job bringing her up 🤣

Reactions: 7
Not only has she disregarded someone’s artwork that she was gifted less than a year ago, who probably spent so much time making that piece, but she’s now pretty much telling her followers to just make it yourself because it’s easy, implying that woman’s work is nothing.

Considering promoting small businesses and Black Lives Matter are hot topic right now (the artist is black) she couldn’t have really come across more of an ignorant selfish bleep if she tried.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
bleeping hell, here she is, eyes popping out of their sockets with excitement at going into Hobby Craft and touching everything! 🤬 I work in The Works and if she was my customer, I'd have the pleasure in reminding her not to touch anything she's not going to buy, dirty cow! 🤢 She's manic when shes going out shopping & spending, and miserable as sin when she's not & when it's not sunny - Jaysun needs to have a word and make her go back to work, lazy witch!
I notice the spray paint she hastily chose and picked up wasn’t the one she bought in the end!!

She’s not buying from the amazing artist who previously gifted her 2 bespoke pieces of art.........trying to ‘be good’ because of spending a large amount on curtains from a large high street retailer?? Yeah Beggy really supports small business 😂😂

She calls it ‘nothing art’ 😂😂

no Beggy it’s called ‘hydro dipping’ and you didn’t invent it, you’ve copied off literally loads of other people.

Last thing until I catch up:

Beggy these are not navy and this is why you have zero class.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
It’s not even the freebies that fucks me off, I watch so many massive accounts who get stuff daily yet they don’t do swipe up after swipe....... they use the stuff that’s gifted in a classy way, they make their homes amazing and they buy of the company’s that send the stuff. But this greedy selfish witch buys nothing herself..... she is a woman never washes is so boring I would rather watch paint dry ( no pun intended ) lol what she has done over the past year is sickening, and the Michael saga was the icing on the cake, but she gained followers and that lovely lad lost loads because of her hiding what she did to him. Making him look the bad one for calling her out. She goes from strength to strength, and I really don’t understand why.....The only reason I watch her still is I want to watch her fail I no that sounds awful, nasty in a away, but my god this women Infuriates me. How can people truly enjoy watching some one scratch her self constantly, eat her finger nails after she has picked her ears, goes days without washing applying spit to a cotton bud and that’s her daily wash. I really do t get it so many amazing people I follow with no where near the followers she has. HOW !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.