Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think so, my mam has two spare bedrooms so my kids have a room each for when they stay over. She decorated them in colours they would like, like a normal grandparent. She doesn’t have any plastic plants or boot sale items in them either 🤷🏻‍♀️
My kids are teenagers now but my mum has done the exact same but then my mum isn't on Instagram 🤣
Just a shame really something has gone on she doesn't mention her what so ever or even mention that she has bought her anything or had anything gifted for her
The novelty soon wore off soon after she was born and she was told not to post pictures of her anymore by her son and she realised she wouldn't get the million likes and comments and freebies that she craves

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t matter how many followers she loses there will be a sudden jump when she buys more.

It’s like when she says Instagram is playing up and hiding posts, does she think we are that stupid? It’s all about engagement, incidentally hers is poor. The only reason she does competitions is to get the numbers up again.

She likes to think she is so superior and knows everything about everything , how to decorate, how to make Coleslaw, how to sear eBay, how to set up colouring stations and how to Netflix and chill.

Reality is, she is a lonely sad woman who has no real relationship with her family. Let’s face it friends are only involved if there is alcohol. No relationship with her only grandchild. She clearly doesn’t eat but she does not have body dysmorphia, nobody who suffers with it would post numerous pictures of themselves like she does.

She has no real clue what is going on in the world and has treated lockdown almost as a holiday at home, except she has shopped her way through it. She is totally unable to accept any form of criticism, but will tell us often opinions are like belly buttons and we all have them.

I find it shocking that none of her friends and family stand up to her to sort her life out, I know my family would have stepped in a very long time ago.

She does need to be called out but nobody on social is ready to rock the boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She addicted to Instagram stories, and actually thinks she’s famous.🤣 Thank god the birthday shoutouts have stopped 🙅🏼‍♀️

To open your eyes 1st thing and update insta without a wash, teeth or wee means your addicted. It happens to lots of kids, but she’s not kid, neither is she a influencer. That vase is bloody awful 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She’s just got lucky with a large following mostly bought 🤥

Reactions: 14
Remember the happy post days... that’s how the followers started increasing. Then the constant giveaways..tag me, follow mle.

Reactions: 8
All her thick as duck followers saying 'you're so talented, is there anything you can't do'
Yep, she can't spell, wash, eat, work, talk sense or do anything remotely interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I looked back to a picture when she first painted the ginger jar, and honestly it’s a shame, she totally ruined it! Ok it wasn’t modern but it was a statement piece and at least it didn’t look tacky before art attack came out!

I quite like the cedar room, it’s better than the conservatory however it doesn’t go with the actual exterior building, it’s better suited to a more modern built house, and I don’t really get why they got it either? The conservatory served its purpose so why knock it down and spend god knows how much basically rebuilding it🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
She really is a prize cock. Saying in camera that she isn’t going back to work tomorrow as they are using skeleton staff to see how busy it is (perfectly fine). She then says so I’m still furloughed for a bit longer with a cheeky grin and a thumbs up. You would think after 3 months she might want to get herself back into work but no she is clearly happy to take the money so she can spend it on more half hearted projects. Makes my blood boil when people are loosing everything 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She really is a prize cock. Saying in camera that she isn’t going back to work tomorrow as they are using skeleton staff to see how busy it is (perfectly fine). She then says so I’m still furloughed for a bit longer with a cheeky grin and a thumbs up. You would think after 3 months she might want to get herself back into work but no she is clearly happy to take the money so she can spend it on more half hearted projects. Makes my blood boil when people are loosing everything 😡
I was going to come on and say about that as it make me angry! She's such lazy, money-grabbing witch! 😡 I work in retail and was very nervous about going back to work last Sunday, but after the first hour, it was fine. Being furloughed because of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC is no laughing matter, you greedy, good for nothing scumbag! 😡

Reactions: 20
The hypocritical witch

She won't be rushing out anywhere.....coming from the person who has shopped throughout lockdown and rushed to non essential shops as soon as they opened.

Also how disrespectful is it to be celebrating still not being able to go back to work

Prized bleep at 7.48am

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was going to come on and say about that as it make me angry! She's such lazy, money-grabbing witch! 😡 I work in retail and was very nervous about going back to work last Sunday, but after the first hour, it was fine. Being furloughed because of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC is no laughing matter, you greedy, good for nothing scumbag! 😡
Completely agree with you. I’m still nervous about work and I’ve been back since the beginning of June.

Reactions: 5
And now it's good news shes been furloughed longer....again no clue about the world and what others are going through. How is that good news Becky! Surely she is on 80% pay and has been splashing the cash like nobody's business and come out with that with her happy voice and thumbs up 😡 Why is she not worried that they won't have her back at all 🙄 I would be, especially with her spending habits. I guess it's ok because shes insta famous 🙄

Reactions: 12
The hypocritical witch

She won't be rushing out anywhere.....coming from the person who has shopped throughout lockdown and rushed to non essential shops as soon as they opened.

Also how disrespectful is it to be celebrating still not being able to go back to work

Prized bleep at 7.48am
She was doing her guilty looking away from the camera and her sad voice. We all know you are going somewhere probably another party or spending obscene amounts of money on crap

Reactions: 4
Oh my god
Has she thought of the fact that if it’s not busy at work and skeleton staff are enough she may be made redundant?

Reactions: 12
It's 8am and I'm already seriously pissed off at her celebrating not going back to work. Is she joking?! I am absolutely speechless. There will be people watching feeling like they've been punched in the gut.

Doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.