Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cedar house since being put up in Feb they have had to varnish or oil it (whatever it is) twice so it gets treated lol

It’s looks like a sauna from outside, the garden is a state with one seating area

What she gonna leave everyone in her will..........frigging candle sticks and vases

• Haha
Reactions: 13
does anyone else notice that there is absolutely nothing in her house for her granddaughter and it isn't very child friendly at all as I should imagine the baby is quite a good few months old now if not coming up to a year old.
obviously I know for the last few months she wouldn't of been allowed to have had her over but you wouldn't think she existed and she has 2 spare bedrooms full of absolute tit when one of them could be made into a lovely little girly bedroom for her to come over to stay. Anyone else think she's not allowed to have her or even has a relationship with her ? I i bet alot of it boils down to the fact that her whole life is aired on the gram

Reactions: 16
does anyone else notice that there is absolutely nothing in her house for her granddaughter and it isn't very child friendly at all as I should imagine the baby is quite a good few months old now if not coming up to a year old.
obviously I know for the last few months she wouldn't of been allowed to have had her over but you wouldn't think she existed and she has 2 spare bedrooms full of absolute tit when one of them could be made into a lovely little girly bedroom for her to come over to stay. Anyone else think she's not allowed to have her or even has a relationship with her ? I i bet alot of it boils down to the fact that her whole life is aired on the gram
I think that’s exactly it
I think it’s obvious she’s not close to Mack, we can speculate but I wonder if he didn’t get on with Jason?
To not even have a spare bedroom in a 4 bed house says it all. Even if it just meant Mack, Pheobe and baby could stay over at Christmas, surely it would be worth it.
She’s also said how far away her real dad lives and her step sisters, why not make it easier for them to visit?

Reactions: 9
That cedar house since being put up in Feb they have had to varnish or oil it (whatever it is) twice so it gets treated lol

It’s looks like a sauna from outside, the garden is a state with one seating area

What she gonna leave everyone in her will..........frigging candle sticks and vases
Don’t forget the urns 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that’s exactly it
I think it’s obvious she’s not close to Mack, we can speculate but I wonder if he didn’t get on with Jason?
To not even have a spare bedroom in a 4 bed house says it all. Even if it just meant Mack, Pheobe and baby could stay over at Christmas, surely it would be worth it.
She’s also said how far away her real dad lives and her step sisters, why not make it easier for them to visit?
I find it so odd my mum always had toys and lots of little kids stuff lying around or a basket of stuff when my children were small.and she ven had a spare cot for years and I will do the same when I have grandchildren.
I really thought as soon as her granddaughter was born she would go all out and decorate the one bedroom really girly and over the top. Imagine if she really has given up a relationship with her own granddaughter for the sake of trying to get insta famous

Reactions: 11
I find it so odd my mum always had toys and lots of little kids stuff lying around or a basket of stuff when my children were small.and she ven had a spare cot for years and I will do the same when I have grandchildren.
I really thought as soon as her granddaughter was born she would go all out and decorate the one bedroom really girly and over the top. Imagine if she really has given up a relationship with her own granddaughter for the sake of trying to get insta famous
My parents are the same. Toys, books, bedding etc
And they don’t have a huge house, but there is always a spare bedroom for family to be able to stay socially , or if needed- break ups etc

Mrs Hinch has a new book out soon, Beggy will be fuming..! Mrs Hinch wannabe.
Trying to imagine what Beggy’s autobiography might say
1856 I born,
1860 I go school,
1990s I have kids,
2000 - present I decorate,
I decorate again,
I have nana nap,
Los Vaygus,
I decorate again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I still lurk here...she's still a complete wanker.
How long till fake accounts actually get deleted by Instagram??
I've contributed so much of my time reporting fake accounts...even though she doesn't buy followers 🙄🙄
Would like to see her follower number since the fakes have gone ...

Reactions: 10
What kind of places do these people live in ???
Mind blowing ????
Are they for real ????

People who are underpaid and overworked but save people from the brink of death daily is mind-blowing love. Get a bleeping grip on reality 🤬
Mind blowing transformation. Is that woman on crack, all she did was paint on top of that crappy grey wallpaper she had.
now forgive me if I’m wrong but usually of you redecorate you do the ceiling, woodwork and usually have a good change up.Boggles my mind how it’s a transformation!

oh and I’d I’ve to know what she does with all the #gifted tit she’s collected

The lady’s artwork is amazing. The absolute bullshit Beggy talks, with all the money she spends on tat she’s....’being good’ (aka cheap & screaming for content) look how reasonable the artist who gifted Beggy art is:
I’ve placed an order ! Her artwork is beautiful ♥

Reactions: 5
It makes me so sad her family don’t see this downhill spiral she’s on - id be devastated if I was manic like that and nobody helped me

Reactions: 5
That love ornament annoys me too, there is no love in that house.. only Beggys love of freebies

It makes me so sad her family don’t see this downhill spiral she’s on - id be devastated if I was manic like that and nobody helped me
It is quite sad really but she does show off and she does think she is it
I think people would generally like her and feel a bit sorry for her if she didn't act as if she is the only person to have ever decorated or put up a shelf or whatever else she is up to. She does treat people as if they are dull

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You would think so, my mam has two spare bedrooms so my kids have a room each for when they stay over. She decorated them in colours they would like, like a normal grandparent. She doesn’t have any plastic plants or boot sale items in them either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.