Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she thinks being on furlough says it all about her any normal person would be like tit the others are going back but they don't need will I have a job when I go back 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Wtf are skeleton staff?

And why would you post a story looking half dead?

skeleton stories 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When her granddaughter and relationship with son and his girlfriend is discussed here, I wonder if she realises we know she has chosen IG over her family? Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 15
Her laughing/celebrating at being furloughed still and her hypocrisy over rushing to pubs, just shows how truly bleeping (sorry) stupid she is. Clueless to the outside world, clueless to everything that has come with a global pandemic, clueless to the devastation, heartache and fear that is being left behind. I hope her followers see how silly and disrespectful she is, although I doubt it.
Considering she lives so close to her mum she hasn’t seen her very much has she! Once, possibly twice? I’m sure we will see her plenty when she shows us all this marvellous present! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I thought she would have been the ideal member of staff to have pulled in when you only require skeleton staff in! 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Only she could be happy at being furloughed for longer, us normal folk are sat at home waiting for good news every day but in reality are probably like me looking at being made redundant, stupid cow

Reactions: 11
I thought she would have been the ideal member of staff to have pulled in when you only require skeleton staff in! 💀
I was going to post the same thing but thought people might tell me I’m out of order 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whoever was tallying up her spending add another ‘feather insert’ cushion to the list.
Because you know it’s essential 🙄

I was going to come on and say about that as it make me angry! She's such lazy, money-grabbing witch! 😡 I work in retail and was very nervous about going back to work last Sunday, but after the first hour, it was fine. Being furloughed because of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC is no laughing matter, you greedy, good for nothing scumbag! 😡
She is one lazy mare, some of us have not had a choice and have had to work through this. You would think she would be part of the skeleton staff seeing as she doesn’t have young kids and Jason is already a key worker. She is happy to sit there until she looses her job so she can say oh well I will have to do Instagram now.. That’s not a job Becky that’s an excuse to do fook all, like you have been doing the last 4 months

Her laughing/celebrating at being furloughed still and her hypocrisy over rushing to pubs, just shows how truly bleeping (sorry) stupid she is. Clueless to the outside world, clueless to everything that has come with a global pandemic, clueless to the devastation, heartache and fear that is being left behind. I hope her followers see how silly and disrespectful she is, although I doubt it.
Considering she lives so close to her mum she hasn’t seen her very much has she! Once, possibly twice? I’m sure we will see her plenty when she shows us all this marvellous present! 🤦‍♀️
Yet she had the nerve to put staying home to save lives on her fb picture...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I knew last month I was going back on the 1st of July (due to part time furlough allowed) and I was desperate to get in the doors! Granted I work in events so it’s a lack of work that’s the issue not social distancing, and I am the only person in the depot working. I practically begged the bosses to picK me to go back as it terrified of being made redundant and I want to do everything in my power to keep my job!

I think she’s holding off until asked to go back and then she will quit

• Heart
She really thinks she's famous doesn't she 🤣 too famous to work in an arcade so she's probably waiting to loose her job
I wonder if she swans around like a knob waiting for people to recognise her 🤣

Reactions: 13
Something doesn’t sit right with me here.

She’s been furloughed (it’s not furlong Beggy) since March. Throughout that time she has spent hundreds and hundreds of pounds on non essential shite, whilst the government have been funding her with 80% of her wage. She hasn’t done a single thing for anyone else in that time, baring in mind there have been plenty of causes she could have helped with. For example the NHS needing volunteers and donations of food for their staff breaks while they work tirelessly through this pandemic. And she now has the cheek to let others know how excited she is about not having to go back to work?!

On top of all of this, she has been making money on constant swipe ups and ads throughout this time. Surely that cannot be right?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Michael is a lovely young guy who mentioned he didn't think it was appropriate (in the middle of lockdown when Covid was at it's peak) that she was #gifted a £600 BBQ. People were losing their loved ones, facing uncertainty about their jobs and future etc + she was carrying on like nothing was happening. Anyways, he messages her as he was getting homophobic abuse + really nasty messages. He politely asked her if she would address her followers + the messages he received + she said NO. Said it would make it worse for HER !!! Despicable woman. She's absolutely VILE
Wow x I missed that x that is disgusting x does anyone know if Micheal is okay x

Reactions: 3
Watching her stories this morning infuriates me! Saying she won’t be visiting pubs and restaurants because it’s too soon, well we have a restaurant and have adapted it to fall in line with the government guidelines, which now means half the tables, we can’t see ourselves surviving this tbh but are trying our best to make a go of it and keeping everyone safe & ignorant people like Beggy have the nerve to say she won’t be rushing to a pub/restaurant because the rules aren’t worth it but it’s ok to rush to your crappy shops in the middle of a pandemic and shop like there was no pandemic?! 😡 We have guidelines for a reason & I can assure everyone 100% that our restaurant is post COVID-19 ready, so Beggy before you open your mouth THINK what you’re saying, this is someone’s livelihood that feeds a family and she always goes on about supporting small business, well practice what you preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How can you be happy at not going to work and being paid for it, some people are not furloughed and suffering but no this c#nt wants a thumbs up whilst digging out her eyes again.

She scared me to death at reaching 41 as she looks so old, I’m 38 next week so please tell me this isn’t what happens

Oh and no more crappy sweet trees guys as home bargains sells the kits now and look better than her crap

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.