Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just an all round bleep! I can’t think of a single nice thing about her. Her homes like an old people’s home, her husbands a perv, her daughters a pouty waste of skin, her cedar rooms a scout hut, her face is like a screwed up sweet wrapper, her tits are like bassets ears, her grass is crap, her teef are like an old cemetery, her feet are like flippers. Her cookings like a baby’s. She’s a disgusting human. She should crawl away and disappear. Her actions and behaviour during this pandemic has been atrocious. I,ll stop there cause I’m winding myself up😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Its about time.more people called her out, but then she dirty deletes so I guess there's no point!
People need to call her out on their own accounts and tag her. But it'd have to be a big popular account to get the right amount of publicity 😊

Reactions: 3
She’s just an all round bleep! I can’t think of a single nice thing about her. Her homes like an old people’s home, her husbands a perv, her daughters a pouty waste of skin, her cedar rooms a scout hut, her face is like a screwed up sweet wrapper, her tits are like bassets ears, her grass is crap, her teef are like an old cemetery, her feet are like flippers. Her cookings like a baby’s. She’s a disgusting human. She should crawl away and disappear. Her actions and behaviour during this pandemic has been atrocious. I,ll stop there cause I’m winding myself up😂🤣
YESSSSSS!! 😂👏👏

Reactions: 3
Just had a nosey of Dawn's Facebook and Beggy's round there with Jayson, getting pissed! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just had a nosey of Dawn's Facebook and Beggy's round there with Jayson, getting pissed! 🙄
We did see her getting her bike out 🥱 that only means one thing a piss up round at swingers and then bike it home 🙄🙄

This really shouldn't wind me up as much as it does, but it's not 'make somethink', it's SOMETHING!
Seriously, did this woman ever go to school? She is as thick as two short planks.

Reactions: 20
Wow, who knew? You measure your radiator and get a cover that’s slightly bigger to go round it. Mind blowing.
Those pipes running down the wall would drive me insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I caved in and watched the dirty Scutter’s posts. Welll the boomerang of the blow dry hair, Could she get the towel any lower........ What a complete dirty woman she is. Talk about look at me !!! Thing is braggy beggy wannabe, no one want to look at your madge, sun dried,saggy spaniel, ear tits. In fact, no one wants to see your smelly crusty spit mouth either. You really are a sly nasty piece of tit ain’t ya begs. Would really hate to have you as a friend or family member.

Reactions: 8
I remember a time, long, long ago when grown ass adults got by without any help from these so called 'Instagram influencers'
They bought tape measures and measured things themselves, they actually thought for themselves 🤯
They built things, cooked & cleaned all without some bleep off the internet telling them what to do and how to do it.
It was a great time to be alive.

RIP common sense, you'll be missed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I caved in and watched the dirty Scutter’s posts. Welll the boomerang of the blow dry hair, Could she get the towel any lower........ What a complete dirty woman she is. Talk about look at me !!! Thing is braggy beggy wannabe, no one want to look at your madge, sun dried,saggy spaniel, ear tits. In fact, no one wants to see your smelly crusty spit mouth either. You really are a sly nasty piece of tit ain’t ya begs. Would really hate to have you as a friend or family member.
No one have decent would choose to have her as a friend and I think her siblings must be half decent as from what I can gather they don’t have much involvement.
I’d love to be on a long haul flight with her so there was plenty of time to give her a few home truths, obviously not sat too near her as I imagine the stench from her would be nauseating.

• Haha
No one have decent would choose to have her as a friend and I think her siblings must be half decent as from what I can gather they don’t have much involvement.
I’d love to be on a long haul flight with her so there was plenty of time to give her a few home truths, obviously not sat too near her as I imagine the stench from her would be nauseating.
I always find these sort of posts interesting, if you were sat in the row next to begs, on a 12 hour flight, what would you want to ask first 😂😂😂😂😂✈✈✈

Reactions: 2
I live in Suffolk (not too far from Beggy but far enough) and I can too confirm the weather is nice but very windy 😂
She’s mentioned the weather so many times today! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.