Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flomo

Was there anything concrete that happened with Mac or is it speculation ? Just asking as I can’t go back and read all the threads

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Awww i thought I was so close to a thread title win with 50 likes! 😂🙈

shes also 100% reading here, I called her on that video not being made by her and now shes showing the app she used to make it!
Sorry! I must have missed yours as it was at the end of your post 🙈 I’m sure if you message admin they can change it

Tronalon

Haha I have one quite posh candle I won in a competition and I have never lit it. Even that I feel is me being silly as I’m sure it smells lovely!

If it’s expensive fair enough but these ones she’s not burning look like cheap tat shite like most of her house! I’m not candle expert though!

Last edited:

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I will, thank you. 😘

That's my thinking, too.... for example, I want to go to Cardiff Bay (an hour away on the train) as I love it there and normally pop down every week as iit's beautiful and my happy place, so I want to go there in case we get locked down again, but the anxiety is high, so I guess its finding a balance. I'm sure he will have a lovely time, and so will you, once you relax. 😊

Beggy's got NO time for social distancing, never mind PPE, selfish, dirty bitch! 😡
Do it , me and my partner have been down twice for a much needed “date night” we strolled over to penarth and had the best takeaway food in customs house and there’s few places for outside drinks 😘

Star_girl

Not enough followers yet
Is that how it works? They have to have a certain amount of followers.
I watched her live and she said she’s avoiding getting to 10k because of “you know what”
She also said she’s not worried about trolls and she’s a strong positive person.
Which one is it?!

Merky

My daughters bedroom is still hers when she comes to stay, with the addition of a cot and bed for my grandsons. Id love a spare room but i love my family more, I just don’t understand the weird relationship she has with Mac n his family.

Don’t think she’s even bothered tbh

Who’s Mandy?

I’m classed as ‘vulnerable’ not been out since Feb, can’t see my family now cos the whole of her county is in lockdown again! She makes me sick!!!! 😡
Mandy is the owner of the account pictured, No7 Is Home 😊