Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously who in their right state of mind would film themselves like that, with bed hair, bad breath and sleepy dust congealed in the corner of their eyes.
I wouldn't even show myself like that to my nearest & dearest never mind a bunch of strangers on the internet.
I had to make a phone call this morning but made sure I'd brushed my teeth and had a wash first! And that's just a phone call. Instagram stories would be make up and hair done also 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she does mention them when she gets them done which is such a bad thing to do, imagine if one of her followers goes there and has a bad experience!
She's not bothered. As long as she's ok. They're probably really tit but she likely gets them free to try and get them some business as they likely don't get much 🤷

Reactions: 2
I thought this too! The paint and feathers I would say were both royal blue, not navy. Fifty shades of blue in that room 🙄 She talks as if she has some artistic talent when she hasn’t a clue.
Me 3, when she went over to the other spray paints there was a dark mmmmm mark blue bottom left that was a better match

Reactions: 4
I'm sure the lady who gifted her the artwork to match her pink, sorry raspberry living room also gifted her similar when it was the emerald green, can anyone remember?

She raves on all the time about supporting small business so why hasn't she bought artwork off this lady to match the navy living room? I really hope she doesn't get any gifted as she does not deserve it.

The navy does look much better but surely it will show the patterned wallpaper underneath?

All of those shelves she's got dotted around her house are exactly the same, cluttered with green plants, paper stars and photos talk about overkill shes got them in pretty much every room of that house.

She's really getting on my tits at the moment, money really is no object to her when it's such a worry to so many people at the moment.
Begs reading on here ! Saying she normally buys artwork from this lady ! You never bought anything ! bleeping gifted !!! And you’ve actually thought, duck paying that small business. I will do it myself. That small business must be fuming !

Do you really think she makes that much money from Insta ? I’m clueless about how it works but I honestly just think people follow her for shits and giggles. I cannot imagine she makes that much. Hinch yes as she’s a ‘ celebrity ‘ and people are buying into the lifestyle but Beggy? Who would want her life ?? 🤣
She makes duck all! Have you noticed the ADs have dried up ? She wants you to think she’s making a fortune !

Reactions: 5
So. You promote the girl who gifted you paintings and then show all your followers how to make your own.

Who watched the video 🤣 the DJ fucked up at the end cause that mix was as bad as her

Reactions: 14
I actually feel that she has completely disrespected that artist and her work.
That young woman has spent 4 years at Uni at a cost of thousands for someone like Beggy to come along and copy her designs and ideas like that.
Yet she went bleeping ape tit when she thought Hinch had stolen the 'toilet roll/curtain hack.

She is a bleeping despicable human being & she should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Fk me her eyes are on stalks and she’s manic. The buzz she gets when she gets attention for decorating is just crazy. I’m sure she’s bipolar.

Reactions: 22
This isn’t a new technique she’s just attempting it that’s the stupid thing. She has done so many things and passed them off as her own, like the solar fountain that has been going around social media for a couple of years yet when she does it she passed that off as her own idea, Not once has she said she saw the idea for the fountain, come to think of it she just appeared with the fountain like she did the room, all done in secret.

Reactions: 9
I had a quick look through some of the ladies prints she has some beautiful navy pieces, some with gold and some silver or just plain navy.
Becky is the biggest hypocrite, “I like to support small businesses” more like rip them off. You can’t accept a freebie and class it as support! I do hope someone pulls her up on her horrid behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As a nhs nurse currently sat on my break of a 12.5 hour shift wearing PPE she absolutely infuriates me.
Getting paid to spread this virus is basically what she’s doing......😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have a blue house with a blue window ......I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So. An artist #gifts Becky some pink artwork for her picture frames to go in her pink living room that she decorated last year.
Fast forward not even a year and she's changed the colour scheme so needs new artwork. Instead of going to the artist and buying new artwork she just rips off her idea and makes her own, then has the absolute cheek to tag the artist as she likes to "support small business owners".

I'm actually appalled. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I love her she is an incredible artist but due to spending so much on curtains I couldn’t afford her artwork.......I bet the girl messaged her but what am insult, sell some of your tit and purchase her artwork like support the small businesses, sell some clothes or just stop purchasing tit

I wished I lived close as I would film myself confronting her

Reactions: 16
So. An artist #gifts Becky some pink artwork for her picture frames to go in her pink living room that she decorated last year.
Fast forward not even a year and she's changed the colour scheme so needs new artwork. Instead of going to the artist and buying new artwork she just rips off her idea and makes her own, then has the absolute cheek to tag the artist as she likes to "support small business owners".

I'm actually appalled. :mad:
It’s dreadful.... but when you look at the Artist art work it really does speak volumes how awful BHSH attempt is. The artist is very talented. And for A4 size they start at £30. That’s incredibly reasonable... the artists work vs Beckys? Hmm. .
How much has all that spray paint, travel expenses and her time to get it and do it vs Artists price?!
7FE0DA31-A109-478E-83E8-068AB0476B1A.jpeg

Reactions: 28
It’s dreadful.... but when you look at the Artist art work it really does speak volumes how awful BHSH attempt is. The artist is very talented. And for A4 size they start at £30. That’s incredibly reasonable... the artists work vs Beckys? Hmm. .
How much has all that spray paint, travel expenses and her time to get it and do it vs Artists price?!View attachment 168989
This is what she should of kept quiet about and have it just appear on the wall but it’s all about Instagram she is such a selfish woman I’m appalled for her..

Reactions: 9
How much has all that spray paint, travel expenses and her time to get it and do it vs Artists price?!View attachment 168989
It's also actually really offensive to the artist to make out like her work is easy to copy...like anyone can do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The bleeping state of her when taking about how nice the POUNDLAND BAUBLES would look sprayed and dipped for Christmas - I had to laugh because I thought she was going to wet herself, what an absolutely muppet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't with her anymore, I just can't look at the excitement and running around manic.

I've just lost my job, and we've been ttc for a long time and now we need to stop. I feel like my life is falling apart.

People have lost their loved ones, lost their jobs and most likely feel as broken as I do.

Enjoy your spray paint👍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.