Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully nikki Ditches neck and collabs with Her .....imagine a BLM diffuser and all proceeds going to charity or a nice diffuser marbled

Reactions: 6
She has duck all content so is doing what she usually does. Decorates, shops then Christmas.....and repeat.

I notice she still hasn't had her granddaughter over now lockdown has eased. She could have got a few toys for the garden and had one of those lovely days with her family rather than getting pissed or baking.

Selfish really. Her granddaughter is better off without her

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg she has gone full on nuclear today. ‘ I got canvas then I found they do paper’ Eh? You were marvelling at the paper when you first went in!

And how HOW damn RUDE to call the art she was mimicking ‘nothing art’ 😡😡😡😡😡😡 . I’m no artist but my best friend is and she works damn hard creating her work. How dare she dismiss someone’s style and technique as ‘nothing’

Mind you I can’t be surprised, she’s clearly absolutely hyper today and making no sense whatsoever.
When she was saying what she had brought I thought why get the canvases if you decided on the paper, she never makes sense.

Reactions: 7
Typical she just bodges and rushes everything, she just painted over the wallpaper, rather then stripping it all off, sanding etc then giving it a proper white base coat and considering she thinks shes the queen of decorating she doesnt have a clue! Really wish she would stop buying tat and get rid of that shite orange laminate and artex ceiling!!

Reactions: 10
She deleted all the comments on her “ nothing art “ on the grid, I bet she got an awful lot of backlash for what she has done nicking yahrnna’s idea

Reactions: 8
She is so rude. Describing it as “nothing art” she really is thick as pig tit.

in other news I appear to have achieved VIP status which is very exciting 👸🏻👸🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually sent the girl a message this afternoon. I wasn't rude about Beggy, but I did say that I thought what she had done today was wrong.
The girl must be hurt, I know I would be if someone did that to me after I had gifted them numerous pieces of my artwork.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She is so rude. Describing it as “nothing art” she really is thick as pig tit.

in other news I appear to have achieved VIP status which is very exciting 👸🏻👸🏻
Congratulations!.....may I offer you some coleslaw to celebrate?

I actually sent the girl a message this afternoon. I wasn't rude about Beggy, but I did say that I thought what she had done today was wrong.
The girl must be hurt, I know I would be if someone did that to me after I had gifted them numerous pieces of my artwork.
Let us know if she replies!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on earth did she delete Yharna’s (apologies for spelling if incorrect) comment?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I messaged her also and sent screen shots of us lot supporting her and telling her to come over here and see what Beggy is like

On a serious note though how comes Jason does duck all? Ok he has an apparent accident yet works on the rigs and can bike ride also drive

Did she?!:oops::oops:
Yeah I noticed when I posted on her photo

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think I'd have been as graceful as what Yharnna was there.

Nothing art...
I spent money on the curtains so couldn't buy from you so made it myself...

What a bleeping vile, disrespectful witch she is 😤

Reactions: 18
I don't think I'd have been as graceful as what Yharnna was there.

Nothing art...
I spent money on the curtains so couldn't buy from you so made it myself...

What a bleeping vile, disrespectful witch she is 😤
She probably didn't even buy them anyway .... Not outright I bet .... They'll be on her Next account !

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed Becky and started following the artist instead, her art work is amazing, I would rather support this lady, than Beggy Becky, what she done today is disgusting and just shows shes out for what she can get from people, then once she’s got her freebies, she’ll screw em over! So much for supporting small businesses! I think everyone should go give that amazing artist a follow!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.