Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone from up north fancy a day trip to Felixstowe?
We could go & film a documentary on all the tit this woman spouts. I may contact Stacey Dooley, see what she thinks πŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Did I just hear her describe her newly decorated lounge as minimal? She can’t have looked up the meaning of that word up in the dictionary ever. Becky and minimal are not two words you’d ever find in the same sentence! Becky and absolute prick in the same sentence yes!

I can't with her anymore, I just can't look at the excitement and running around manic.

I've just lost my job, and we've been ttc for a long time and now we need to stop. I feel like my life is falling apart.

People have lost their loved ones, lost their jobs and most likely feel as broken as I do.

Enjoy your spray paintπŸ‘
I’m so sorry to be reading this. The woman will never understand the real world and lives in her own little bubble. I’m truly hoping things start getting better for you soon. Take care lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG....what the actual duck was that!!!

Also, with the clip shoved in its easy to see that her fair hasn't been washed in days. So that's sleeping in the same day clothes for 2 days and not showering.....skank

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can't with her anymore, I just can't look at the excitement and running around manic.

I've just lost my job, and we've been ttc for a long time and now we need to stop. I feel like my life is falling apart.

People have lost their loved ones, lost their jobs and most likely feel as broken as I do.

Sending my love to you xx

I agree, I’m jobless, hubby’s crossing his fingers work keeps coming in as he’s SE, the worlds a scary place right now, I have no words, she seriously needs help 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sending my love to you xx

I agree, I’m jobless, hubby’s crossing his fingers work keeps coming in as he’s SE, the worlds a scary place right now, I have no words, she seriously needs help 😟
Thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear you're in the same position, it's very sad and frightening and I feel I have nowhere to turn right now. Fingers crossed that the work keeps coming in for your hubby, being SE during this time can't be easy.

Sending you love ❀

Reactions: 5
Thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear you're in the same position, it's very sad and frightening and I feel I have nowhere to turn right now. Fingers crossed that the work keeps coming in for your hubby, being SE during this time can't be easy.

Sending you love ❀
❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For a set of nasty trolls ( Beggys words) we are always so sympathetic & supportive of one another & it's not just on this thread I have seen it, a lot of other ones are too.
This is what the likes of Beggy & Hinch etc don't get, we aren't as vile and as horrible as they like to make out, we are just sick and tired of greedy, entitled influencers thinking they are above everyone else & we come here to speak out about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I read lots of different threads on here. Don’t contribute to more than a handful, but some of the kind comments from one woman to another on here are so lovely to read. Really uplifting, compassionate and very often empowering. I have far more inspiration from women on here being there for each other than I’ve ever had in the Instagram world ❀ I too am very sick of the fake influencer life, I hope to god the bubble bursts very soon for them and they come back to earth with a bump. Maybe then they will realise that life doesn’t revolve around them 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What kind of places do these people live in ???
Mind blowing ????
Are they for real ????

People who are underpaid and overworked but save people from the brink of death daily is mind-blowing love. Get a bleeping grip on reality 🀬
Mind blowing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10

So sorry I hope things get better soon xx

Anyone from up north fancy a day trip to Felixstowe?
We could go & film a documentary on all the tit this woman spouts. I may contact Stacey Dooley, see what she thinks πŸ˜’
πŸ™‹
I'll just go and pack 50 pairs of flip flops!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s dreadful.... but when you look at the Artist art work it really does speak volumes how awful BHSH attempt is. The artist is very talented. And for A4 size they start at Β£30. That’s incredibly reasonable... the artists work vs Beckys? Hmm. .
How much has all that spray paint, travel expenses and her time to get it and do it vs Artists price?!View attachment 168989
It isn't anything I would choose, but for that price and #supportsmall I can't imagine why Becky didn't buy from her. Unless there were no gifts to be had rather than parting with money :unsure:

Mind blowing ????
Not in a good way, surely?

Reactions: 3
Her constant clawing at her chest is making me itch, you know like when someone starts talking about nits and it makes your head itch? I have that feeling everytime I watch her now!
That gulp where her mouth is so obviously dry but she’s soo desperate to talk to all her β€˜friends’ she doesn’t get a drink and brush her teeth first, is just repulsive
i thought she just done that to show of her new rings πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its probably more that she would have to wait for the piece of art work to arrive

We all know how impatient she is....she will have wanted it now! So the quickest way for her to do it was rip off the design.

And of course Beggy only supports small when it's free! Will pay Β£200 for curtains though πŸ™„ now that's mind blowing!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.