Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow shes taken photos of everything in Matalan and she’s going to share them with us! I’m amazed Matalan never had this idea, you know and put them on a website so you could browse and buy them from home.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Poptart

VIP Member
So. An artist #gifts Becky some pink artwork for her picture frames to go in her pink living room that she decorated last year.
Fast forward not even a year and she's changed the colour scheme so needs new artwork. Instead of going to the artist and buying new artwork she just rips off her idea and makes her own, then has the absolute cheek to tag the artist as she likes to "support small business owners".

I'm actually appalled. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve just seen Kate Garraway is returning to GMB next week. I hope Beggy watches this and sees what she is going through and gets why we don’t give a fuck about Christmas right now. I’ve just seen an interview KG did a while ago and I’m bawling my eyes out at it. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS SHITE PEOPLE ARE DYING ALL OVER THE UK AND WORLD! All she gives a shit about is spending money all day long. Could you imagine the drama she would create is one of her own fell ill or she did? She’d still be doing fucking swipe ups for ventilators if she could! SHE MAKES ME SO FURIOUS.

Reactions: 30

Gogojo

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 bingo

Definitely - she’s getting very hard and embarrassing to watch totally manic one moment and so down the next she needs some real help before her hoarders paradise collapses under all the cheap tat she keeps buying!
😂😂😂😂😂 bingo

Definitely - she’s getting very hard and embarrassing to watch totally manic one moment and so down the next she needs some real help before her hoarders paradise collapses under all the cheap tat she keeps buying!
Bipolar
  • depression – feeling very low and lethargic
  • mania – feeling very high and overactive
During a manic phase of bipolar disorder, you may:

• feel very happy
  • have lots of energy, ambitious plans and ideas
  • spend large amounts of money on things you cannot afford and would not normally want
Sounds familiar

• Heart

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I read lots of different threads on here. Don’t contribute to more than a handful, but some of the kind comments from one woman to another on here are so lovely to read. Really uplifting, compassionate and very often empowering. I have far more inspiration from women on here being there for each other than I’ve ever had in the Instagram world ❤ I too am very sick of the fake influencer life, I hope to god the bubble bursts very soon for them and they come back to earth with a bump. Maybe then they will realise that life doesn’t revolve around them 😊

• Heart

Lovethyneighbour

Doesn’t matter how many followers she loses there will be a sudden jump when she buys more.

It’s like when she says Instagram is playing up and hiding posts, does she think we are that stupid? It’s all about engagement, incidentally hers is poor. The only reason she does competitions is to get the numbers up again.

She likes to think she is so superior and knows everything about everything , how to decorate, how to make Coleslaw, how to sear eBay, how to set up colouring stations and how to Netflix and chill.

Reality is, she is a lonely sad woman who has no real relationship with her family. Let’s face it friends are only involved if there is alcohol. No relationship with her only grandchild. She clearly doesn’t eat but she does not have body dysmorphia, nobody who suffers with it would post numerous pictures of themselves like she does.

She has no real clue what is going on in the world and has treated lockdown almost as a holiday at home, except she has shopped her way through it. She is totally unable to accept any form of criticism, but will tell us often opinions are like belly buttons and we all have them.

I find it shocking that none of her friends and family stand up to her to sort her life out, I know my family would have stepped in a very long time ago.

She does need to be called out but nobody on social is ready to rock the boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
So happy shes teaching me how to use a paint brush. I thought you just threw the paint at the wall to get it looking like that.

• Haha
She really does live in her “little” world doesn’t she. I’m a postie and I’m worn out now. Worked all the way through. But have next week of to just chill out but no bloody Xmas films 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m so grateful to have a job and feel bad wanting a break. But a few days without the alarm screaming at 4am will be lovely lol
But then I see people like Becky and other “influencers”and it’s an eye opener! No idea what’s happening around them, the people that have worked all the way through,the people that have lost family or not seen family for so long having followed the rules helping keep others safe at the same time. She just makes me so so mad. I would love to know where all this money is coming from! I have to watch every penny even though I been getting a full wage plus overtime. 😡 sorry for the rant I’m tired and fast running out energy.

• Heart

Flomo

I have a blue house with a blue window ......I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa

• Haha

sickofem

Chatty Member
She's only gone to that pub because the guy who done her electric lives there, his wife runs it! Not great quality food in my opinion, I tried it once & never returned as didn't like the atmosphere or surroundings, explains why Beggy thinks it's so great! No taste!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
The fucking state of her when taking about how nice the POUNDLAND BAUBLES would look sprayed and dipped for Christmas - I had to laugh because I thought she was going to wet herself, what an absolutely muppet! 😂

• Haha

Leita

Chatty Member
So. An artist #gifts Becky some pink artwork for her picture frames to go in her pink living room that she decorated last year.
Fast forward not even a year and she's changed the colour scheme so needs new artwork. Instead of going to the artist and buying new artwork she just rips off her idea and makes her own, then has the absolute cheek to tag the artist as she likes to "support small business owners".

I'm actually appalled. :mad:
It’s dreadful.... but when you look at the Artist art work it really does speak volumes how awful BHSH attempt is. The artist is very talented. And for A4 size they start at £30. That’s incredibly reasonable... the artists work vs Beckys? Hmm. .
How much has all that spray paint, travel expenses and her time to get it and do it vs Artists price?!
7FE0DA31-A109-478E-83E8-068AB0476B1A.jpeg

obviously....

VIP Member
The hypocritical bitch

She won't be rushing out anywhere.....coming from the person who has shopped throughout lockdown and rushed to non essential shops as soon as they opened.

Also how disrespectful is it to be celebrating still not being able to go back to work

Prized cunt at 7.48am

• Heart
So, it's taken me a while to catch up... And all I can say is

What the actual lord is she on?

For someone who claims to be "down to earth" and "real" and "on a budget"?!

No. No.

Not normal behaviour at all, she's manic, it's actually sad to watch.
It's like she had to continue to fill some void,
The dressing room behaviour was bad, but the living room attention seeking, acting like something awful had happened, and now the hall...
Just stop. Just bloody stop and do what normal people do, cut the grass, wash the windows, wash the car or hoover it, read a book, write a letter to a loved one, if you are that desperate to do something, volunteering is amazing!!

I've never seen anyone as publicly manic, selfish and desperate for likes and comments off strangers.

Contradicting herself constantly, it's embarrassing.

Beki, we know you read here, take a breath. Stop. Sit and work out why you have this need to change things, buy things, be out, validation from hundreds of strangers on the Internet will never give you what you are searching for.

You look desperate.

Also, I'm just going to call this right now

Her pink believe shitty candle know longer will fit anywhere...

I call a desperate attempt at a new one!

• Heart