Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Not taking a stab at you, but my spelling of chips as c h i p s, was deliberate.

I know many people in here enjoy the phonetic spelling of this SMEG fridge's pronunciation, but it's a nah from me.
I don't enjoy listening to it or reading it.

Personally I feel even popularising the phonetic spellings and how she speaks is almost supporting it, even if only in here.

I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.

Again, poetic license to ye all, just not for me.
Fuck me alright dictionary corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Grapes
cocktail sausages
scotch eggs
fruit bag
chicken goujons
fridge raiders
ritz crackers
choc squares
snowball
blue riband
kitkat
quavers
pom bears
cookies
hula hoops
cewwwwk
apple juice
lucozade
water
more fridge raiders
apples slices
ham and ketchup wraps
crisps
choc bars
more grapes
more goujons
snowballs
wraps
more squares bars
"I do get peckish, if you knowm you knowm!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

JeIIyBean080

Not taking a stab at you, but my spelling of chips as c h i p s, was deliberate.

I know many people in here enjoy the phonetic spelling of this SMEG fridge's pronunciation, but it's a nah from me.
I don't enjoy listening to it or reading it.

Personally I feel even popularising the phonetic spellings and how she speaks is almost supporting it, even if only in here.

I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.

Again, poetic license to ye all, just not for me.
just have a chep with some dep you’ll be alright queen xx

• Haha
Reactions: 72

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Tell you what I’m fuckin SICK OF. People who make money off tiktok goin on about hard work. They wouldn’t know hard work if it put their windows through.
She makes money for sweet fa, sits rotting day in day out. I can’t for the fuckin life of me comprehend how someone who records themselves going to bloodclart Morrisons 4 times a week, eats takeaways like she’s just done a 15 year jail sentence and not had outside food, can make more fucking money than someone breaking their backs in a factory for 12 hours a day for £9 whatever an hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Klaus123

VIP Member
I’m sorry but -

she went down to breakfast in her PJs????

I don’t stay in hotels much but the times I have I have never gone to breakfast in my pjs or seen anyone else do that. That is fucking mortifying. What a slob!

Don’t @ me that it’s normal because noum

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Just ate a full cheesecake in bed so will be refraining from food til the coronation of Prince George.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t get WHY anyone needs an Easter egg review when it’s literally a chocolate egg. It’s not gonna taste like lasagne is it fuckin fat idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 60

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
What’s everyone doing for suitcase Sunday?

My kids were up early opening their little cabin baggage at the end of their beds! They’re now decorating luggage tags 💕
Oldest one cried when she realised our co-op was out of American wraps. Been manically dancing at me and throwing her new balance at her brother ever since.

They always get overexcited bless them 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 54