BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we ever did have a Bisonettes meet up it should probably be in a therapists office x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god imagine a rattle meet up! Can be all dress as morris dancers and bring suitcases?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

“Reunited with the Morris (stomping) gang, suitcase Sunday is back with a bang!”

what a time to be alive 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fred suggestion: Diarrhoea tabs, pitta wabs, still always got time for onion kebabs

• Haha
Thread suggestion

Chicken and chep three times a day, hairdresser blasts the dandruff away

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
It’s so sad to see how much weight Paige has piled on. Can’t believe Becki gets anywhere near her, her influence is horrifying.

• Sad
Her latest video .. ‘I got some of this cuticle oil .. I fink that’s what it’s called ‘

Pan to the bottle .. where it says CUTICLE OIL

Shes got all the intelligence of a dirty sock … same personality too …

• Haha
Reactions: 27
HOW MANY bleeping EASTER EGGS HAS SHE STASHED AWAY IN HER ROOM JESUS bleeping CHRIST !!!!!!!!!!! They’re not even the ones she’s been REVIEWING

• Haha
Reactions: 29
HOW MANY bleeping EASTER EGGS HAS SHE STASHED AWAY IN HER ROOM JESUS bleeping CHRIST !!!!!!!!!!! They’re not even the ones she’s been REVIEWING
They're not for her though, of course 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣
---
Why is she talking about "blasting it off with the hairdryer" again. It's bleeping disgusting 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.