BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, my fridge is full of mini scotch eggs and goujons that need eating up. It’s always the way isn’t it, you just get caught up in the suitcase Sunday spirit and buy far too many delicious treats.
So many graypeesss in there toum x

Reactions: 5
When’s she ever had a full time job 💀🧐 Did a part time ‘degree’ then worked part time in the nursery.

I’m out the house from now until 4, I’m having some granola with yoghurt, won’t eat until 1pm on my lunch which is a sandwich and cresp, then my tea will be pasta. Don’t get it.
I was stalking back to some of her vids from about 2021 I think and she said she was a medical p.a????
---
Thank youm. Have already eaten 20 bags of fridge raiders mini chickens this morning in attempt to feel like it’s still suitcase sunday x
also, always have a fridge full of burnt chikem goujoums so you don't feel withdrawals on a Monday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was stalking back to some of her vids from about 2021 I think and she said she was a medical p.a????
---

also, always have a fridge full of burnt chikem goujoums so you don't feel withdrawals on a Monday 😂
Yeah that medical PA ? She helped a girl with her oxygen etc in college . For real ….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---

She wasn’t a “medical PA” she just carried stuff around for disabled kids at some college

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If the suitcase is for 4 people, why doesn’t the 4th person get their own lunchbox shown? Is it because they don’t exist? 🤔

Reactions: 18
If the suitcase is for 4 people, why doesn’t the 4th person get their own lunchbox shown? Is it because they don’t exist? 🤔
Yeah because the 4th is her mum and shes not greedy and knows she is just sat there. I get why the dancers have a lunchbox, they are being active. Why cant becks just have some of the big bag.

Reactions: 9
Yeah its because the 4th is her mum and beck beck loves to play house and pretend she doesn’t need emotional support caff x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not taking a stab at you, but my spelling of chips as c h i p s, was deliberate.

I know many people in here enjoy the phonetic spelling of this SMEG fridge's pronunciation, but it's a nah from me.
I don't enjoy listening to it or reading it.

Personally I feel even popularising the phonetic spellings and how she speaks is almost supporting it, even if only in here.

I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.

Again, poetic license to ye all, just not for me.

Reactions: 5
The fourth lunch box is referring to Derek's lunch, a few scattered crumbs of mini scotch egg at the bottom of the suitcase.

IMG_0926.jpeg

Credit to original creator

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not taking a stab at you, but my spelling of chips as c h i p s, was deliberate.

I know many people in here enjoy the phonetic spelling of this SMEG fridge's pronunciation, but it's a nah from me.

Personally I feel even popularising the phonetic spellings and how she speaks is almost supporting it, even if only in here.

I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.

just have a chep with some dep you’ll be alright queen xx

• Haha
Reactions: 72

duck me alright dictionary corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

That’s a heavy analysis for a Monday morning babes

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.