BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Jodi you massive oddball. No one goes to a bar in their pyjamas.
IMG_2272.jpeg

Reactions: 8
That latest TikTok she’s literally heaving with excitement robe staring at herself

Reactions: 1
Crying at her wearing those frilly socks and big white tractor stompers trying to be down with the kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People get so arsey about her bein called a nonce as well but this is exactly the reason. I don’t even speak about my kids in that manner nevermind my niece.
Some of her hardcore defenders need to do a course in safeguarding children and young adults because some of the tit she does with Paige is full blown fuckin screaming red flags

Reactions: 35
Exactly, if I asked my 14 year old to come to tokfest and stay in a hotel room with me he'd tell me to do one

Reactions: 9
People get so arsey about her bein called a nonce as well but this is exactly the reason. I don’t even speak about my kids in that manner nevermind my niece.
Some of her hardcore defenders need to do a course in safeguarding children and young adults because some of the tit she does with Paige is full blown fuckin screaming red flags
Yep. She oversteps boundaries constantly. We’re not calling her a nonce for no reason. It’s because time and time again she has shown herself to be an absolute creep with the minors in her life. She is basically grooming them. It’s weird as bleeping hell and indefensible.

Paige has been groomed to be Beckis best friend, she has been raised like this so literally knows no difference but you can see she is highly uncomfortable at times. The adults in that family all enable Becki though! I’m sorry, my child would come first over some stunted toddler woman

Reactions: 30
She’s the favourite, the niece that has all the gifts, all the attention, all the special trips just Becki and her. The sleepovers, the days out. How many times now have we seen Becki overstep the mark with her, going alongside with her and her friends to her bday meal, commenting on every single post when she decides to do something with a friend or other relative, wading in when its not even necessary for her to be there. Like duck would my sister carry on like that around my kids cos I’d go SICK

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No because imagine if a 31 year old uncle purposely booked and then shared a double bed with their niece. It’s absolutely disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No because imagine if a 31 year old uncle purposely booked and then shared a double bed with their niece. It’s absolutely disgusting
Imagine a 31 year old sweaty fat man with greasy hair at a bleeping tiktok convention full of kids

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.