BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just ate 2 share bags of mini eggs (one normal one orange if anyone’s interested x) now I’m gutted with myself for not uploading a video of me making hot chocolate in a slow cooker in 2020. I could have filmed me scoffing 2 bags of mini eggs (and even pretended someone DMed me asking me to review them) and got a weeks wage out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t get WHY anyone needs an Easter egg review when it’s literally a chocolate egg. It’s not gonna taste like lasagne is it fuckin fat idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I just ate 2 share bags of mini eggs (one normal one orange if anyone’s interested x) now I’m gutted with myself for not uploading a video of me making hot chocolate in a slow cooker in 2020. I could have filmed me scoffing 2 bags of mini eggs (and even pretended someone DMed me asking me to review them) and got a weeks wage out of it
Don't worry I just inhaled a share bar of the new hazelnut aero all to myself 😋 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know every few threads I say this but MY GOD THESE FREDS MOVE FASTUM

I I honestly can't keep up, I work, I have 6 dogs, one 4month old puppy plus a litter of 7 six weeks old, I also have stepkids and step grandkids. I try to walk 2 miles each day and do yoga and weights. I wish all I had to do was nip to the supermarket each day and bumble around for a walk once a week.

Her self confidence is ASTOUNDING never seen someone so plain love themselves so much, wish I could. #bemorebecki

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my goddd how did you eat 2 share bags. I do not know how you could do it. I literally ate 2 mini eggs the other week and I still feel so full and disgusting now🥹😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
When she said she was getting her nails done I thought she actually meant she was getting acrylics or something, not getting those E.T bleeping fingers painted ahaha soum soum naive ov miii

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t mean to brag but last Sunday I ate 3600 calories- I felt like shite! This week I have been the gym 3 times and walked everyday- least 10km- I was so disgusted in myself. How she does it on the daily
So disgusting. Hope you only eat one entire grape for the rest of the year. Absolute monstrous behaviour having 3.6k calories in one day. X

• Haha
Reactions: 39
To be fair I'm watching on mute bc baby Bison so she probs did say that! I just like being a witch
I too am a victim of the inaccurate subtitles on Bison’s videos whilst feeding baby. Why can’t she speak properly ffs?

Reactions: 4
I don’t mean to brag but last Sunday I ate 3600 calories- I felt like shite! This week I have been the gym 3 times and walked everyday- least 10km- I was so disgusted in myself. How she does it on the daily
Absolute animal x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just ate a full cheesecake in bed so will be refraining from food til the coronation of Prince George.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I’ve never used fake tan what with me bein highly melanated but why does it go like that on her hand? What does it mean?

Reactions: 5
I’ve never used fake tan what with me bein highly melanated but why does it go like that on her hand? What does it mean?
Where too much of it collects/excess it dries and makes those brown patches. But she hasn’t applied it to her fingers at all 😆 I said above, but if you’ve been using it for 10 years or so surely you’d know how to apply it?

Reactions: 10
Anybody else think her fingers look like little fat legs, with thigh, knee, shin and her nails being little tit shoes?

Have never seen fingers like hers. It's like the fat can't get past the first knuckle and buckles above it.

Anyhow I'd a Chinese tonight, house special cashew nut and fried rice. Ate the lot and lamented not getting prawn toast.

I bet she has so many snacks with her... Won't be surprised if she gets take out to the hotel though....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.