BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t think I’ve recovered from her saying that the hairdressers “blasts” the flakes from her scalp.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Can we have something like ‘blasting Bison’s scalp flakes to fred #80’ for next thread title

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t mean to brag but last Sunday I ate 3600 calories- I felt like shite! This week I have been the gym 3 times and walked everyday- least 10km- I was so disgusted in myself. How she does it on the daily

Reactions: 5
I don’t mean to brag but last Sunday I ate 3600 calories- I felt like shite! This week I have been the gym 3 times and walked everyday- least 10km- I was so disgusted in myself. How she does it on the daily
IMG_5323.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
@Sertraline Queen its okay you can be my mum. I’m early thirties so hope you started fanny pads by then?

WHAT is with that fake tan. You struggle to apply it when you’re a teen, not in your thirties having used it for years 😹 I haven’t forgotten my fingers since about age 17

Reactions: 3
Soum yeh… um… but yeh… soum yeh, um… but yeh… but yeh… LEARN SOME DIFFERENT JOINING WORDS BECKI SHORT FOR REBECCA

Reactions: 12
Can't work out if the nail tech has damaged her cuticles or if that's from her biting and picking at them

Reactions: 6
Can't work out if the nail tech has damaged her cuticles or if that's from her biting and picking at them
Yeah she’s obviously a nail biter. Weird as she’s a smoker AND vaper- that’s her fidgety thing to keep her mouth busy? Unusual to be both unless you’re trying to give up I’d say

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.