BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly has super dry hands if the tan is clinging in places like that. I’ve said it before but when I tan, it comes off my hands within 2 days because of how much I wash them. Hers stays for about a week.
Probably partly due to her diet and the fact she’s scared of water. Clearly very dehydrated.
My hands are so dry because I wash them about 20 times a day, I don’t get how she doesn’t feel dirty

Reactions: 6
I think the dark marks on her hands could be acanthosis nigricans. Caused by obesity, and associated with diabetes.

That’s what I think she’s got on her neck

Reactions: 3
Can anyone find the video in Spoons where she calls her mum by her name

Also frowback to last year

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Part of watching her now is just a sick curiosity as to how long she can carry on

Reactions: 27
I can’t stop thinking about her saying the hairdressers blast her dandruff off. Bec bec got such a way with words
Imagine being sat waiting for your colour to develop drinking your instant coffee and one of Becki’s scabs lands in it 🤢 how is she not ashamed to even say that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ngl I'm actually gonna go next year for the banter lol.
I reckon she will go with Rachel and paige and Rachel will be pushing it out for paige to be the next tiktokker,if she does then she needs to drop this sudden "adhd" act it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Why is she buying my protein meals? I had one last night with 67g of protein because I’m training hard this week as I’m teaching 16 classes because someone’s off on top of my training 😭 be a shame if I sustained an injury wouldn’t it 👀 tempted. They’re expenny as well so I just don’t understand why she would want one?🤨

Reactions: 6
Why is she buying my protein meals? I had one last night with 67g of protein because I’m training hard this week as I’m teaching 16 classes because someone’s off on top of my training 😭 be a shame if I sustained an injury wouldn’t it 👀 tempted. They’re expenny as well so I just don’t understand why she would want one?🤨
All the fattys on tiktok are doing including siansworld but she does it as usual just to show off hiw much she spends zzzzz

• Haha
All the fattys on tiktok are doing including siansworld but she does it as usual just to show off hiw much she spends zzzzz
I don’t find them that nice at all. Although I haven’t tried the tikka 🤔 if she was gen on a diet she’s making the right decision loading the protein but what’s the point when she probably had a portion of chep & dep on the side?😂😂

Maybe she’ll gain muscle with her calorie surplus and walking 🚶‍♀️ sumo beck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would LOVE to see a real what I eat in a day.
including all her snacks, fizzy drinks and fags!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.