BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already demolished every Easter egg on the shelves, what more is there to do? 😭
Im guessing a easter sunday curry might be on the cards cos shes not keen on roast dinners 🤣 easter hot chocolate maybe toum if were lucky along with some type of easter pastry tree / cross

Reactions: 11
Oh my god. She’s really pissed me off “it’s hard work” duck off Becki try getting up at 6 every morning making sure 2 kids are sorted for school then going to work for 8 hour…try doing that 5 days a week then come back to me about hard bleeping work 😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Im guessing a easter sunday curry might be on the cards cos shes not keen on roast dinners 🤣 easter hot chocolate maybe toum if were lucky along with some type of easter pastry tree / cross
God forbid they'd have what Ian wants seeing as he is terminally ill and may not have anymore Easters left. Coming up will be a B&M trip for some tit chocolate station. She says she enjoys coming up with content ideas but it's all the bleeping same.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Tell you what I’m fuckin SICK OF. People who make money off tiktok goin on about hard work. They wouldn’t know hard work if it put their windows through.
She makes money for sweet fa, sits rotting day in day out. I can’t for the fuckin life of me comprehend how someone who records themselves going to bloodclart Morrisons 4 times a week, eats takeaways like she’s just done a 15 year jail sentence and not had outside food, can make more bleeping money than someone breaking their backs in a factory for 12 hours a day for £9 whatever an hour.
yep it's a tit state of affairs

Reactions: 2
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Rebecca Jones
Surely she look a at this and. Sees how awful she looks? The chins and the impact on her health, surely her family must have words??? I know we hate almond but I got to a size 12/14 and my parents pulled me aside to say for my height and age it’s not right and pushed me to lose 2.5 stone knowing my body type. I’m not shaming normal sizes cause I genuinely think 12.14 is healthy but I’m 5ft so doesn’t carry well compared to my 5ft 11 friends

Reactions: 9
Nah really fucks me off when she says things are hard work, she’s never had a bleeping hard day work in her life part of me think she genuinely thinks she’s hard working and part of me thinks she does it for bait comments. Either way she’s a fat bleep and I dislike her
---
When.you guys talk about toasties
Cheers, assume you’ll be paying for my therapy after making me see this?

Reactions: 12
Why the duck does the slug looking beast squint every time she eats or drinks something? Is it to stop her eyes from bulging out her skull as she crams more and more and more down her throat?!?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.