BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has time to post birthday wishes and pictures of Peeyge and Pork chop on insta but not for suitcase Sunday. Lazy waster.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am not being funny if she doesn't post Suitcase Sunday I might genuinely lose my mind. Rebecca, if you're managing to read this through those urethras you call eyes, post the bleeping videum you swollen whalloper.
Urethreyes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I fink we are gonna get a videum later on, her in her mahoosive Bostom T-shirt, lips pursed togevver, hair scraped back, red face redding more, wiv a takeaway of some sort (I’m guessing kebabum) and her being a cocky twit “Hiyeverywooooon, so guys(lip smack) i was gonna powest a videum of stoof what i took to the dancin’ (lip smack) but i get sowwwww much hayyyyyte over it (lip smack) im just not going to bovver. So yeah, (lip smack) I’ve got a takeaway and I don’t care what anyone says cos everyone deserves a treeeeeet, (lip smack) soum yeah. You should all go get a takeaway guys, don’t let anywoon tell you different.(lip smack) I’ve got such a busy week next week, sowwwwwww moooch stoooof to film (another supermarket run) so yeah guys, I’ll see you tomorrow, looooooooov you allll” 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The difference in her pittas wearing a semi decent bra! I've never known someone so large with such small boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grapes
cocktail sausages
scotch eggs
fruit bag
chicken goujons
fridge raiders
ritz crackers
choc squares
snowball
blue riband
kitkat
quavers
pom bears
cookies
hula hoops
cewwwwk
apple juice
lucozade
water
more fridge raiders
apples slices
ham and ketchup wraps
crisps
choc bars
more grapes
more goujons
snowballs
wraps
more squares bars
"I do get peckish, if you knowm you knowm!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
“Not sure who everyone’s is”

Apart from that making no sense, is she making out someone else is doing the food and she’s taking the credit for it as though they are her actual kids?? Weirdo!

Reactions: 12
Grapes
cocktail sausages
scotch eggs
fruit bag
chicken goujons
fridge raiders
ritz crackers
choc squares
snowball
blue riband
kitkat
quavers
pom bears
cookies
hula hoops
cewwwwk
apple juice
lucozade
water
more fridge raiders
apples slices
ham and ketchup wraps
crisps
choc bars
more grapes
more goujons
snowballs
wraps
more squares bars
"I do get peckish, if you knowm you knowm!
All the classics with some new favourites too!

Why do I get a sinking feeling that Porsha eats the ham and ketchup wraps.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.