BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone find the video in Spoons where she calls her mum by her name

Also frowback to last year
duck Off !!
How much are the tickets for this tit show ???
It’s just a hall with decorating tables full of market stall tat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have neither the time nor inclination to make any improvements to this x

53B2D782-0147-4874-9693-129A3EBBE5DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That what I eat in a day was a joke!
Protein meal then all the crap- WHATS THE POINT?

Also- Paige is defo pushing to be tiktok famous- pull away from Aunty Becks Paige and maybe you can

Reactions: 3
4 slices of toast, half a plate of mushy microwaved eggs 3 sosig an 2 hashbrowns followed by pastrys 🤦🏼‍♀️ how any one could sit and eat any meal with her an not die of embarrassment is beyond me. If my family or friends saw me eating and ramming food in the way she does they would never come out with me again, i dont know wtf she pulls them faces but she needs to stop trying to shove so much in her mouth! No wonder people think shes got special needs

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but -

she went down to breakfast in her PJs????

I don’t stay in hotels much but the times I have I have never gone to breakfast in my pjs or seen anyone else do that. That is bleeping mortifying. What a slob!

Don’t @ me that it’s normal because noum

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
I’m sorry but -

she went down to breakfast in her PJs????

I don’t stay in hotels much but the times I have I have never gone to breakfast in my pjs or seen anyone else do that. That is bleeping mortifying. What a slob!

Don’t @ me that it’s normal because noum
Totally isn’t normal bisonette, to think your pj’s have been in public areas, then going to sleep in them 🤢 and she’s by the food as well in her greasy pyjamas, knocks me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 22
That was so disgusting the way she was shoveling that breakfast down!
What a surprise her hairs back to looking the same

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Totally isn’t normal bisonette, to think your pj’s have been in public areas, then going to sleep in them 🤢 and she’s by the food as well in her greasy pyjamas, knocks me sick
Proper grim she is, bet she hasn’t even washed her hands or anything. Just gone straight down, frothing at the mouth to see what’s on offer. Bogging that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
“I fort I can’t not have a croissant with Nutella on” you can not and should not have a croissant with Nutella on you giant lump of lard

• Haha
Reactions: 36
‘They even had hash browns that were crispy. If you noum you noum’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.