BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8194.jpeg

why does she need use by dates on her prepped fruit pots 😂😂 literally tries to cosplay a busy mum life.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does someone who doesn't know the difference between 'there', 'their' and 'they're' get a degree? (talking about her responses in the comments).

Reactions: 14
So did she put the same use by date on all the meal prep cos it all came out the same packets so that must mean she’s got to demolish them all by tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone explain to me why everytime she gets near water her eyes go bloodshot?
now I was giving her the benefit of the doubt thinking to myself ‘maybe she’s pouring shampoo directly duck into her eyes’ because we all know big back can’t do anything correctly.

Now as mentioned above, this thought process was the one I landed on.
BUT SHE WAS IN THE bleeping RAIN THE OTHER DAY AND HER bleeping PISSHOLES WERE BLOODSHOT AGAIN??!!!!!
Please someone give me a reason as to why water makes her eyes go bloodshot because I’m about to text Cath on facebook and ask her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly the reason why people shouldn’t buy in to her woe is me videos. Because she thrives off the hate.

Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me why everytime she gets near water her eyes go bloodshot?
now I was giving her the benefit of the doubt thinking to myself ‘maybe she’s pouring shampoo directly duck into her eyes’ because we all know big back can’t do anything correctly.

Now as mentioned above, this thought process was the one I landed on.
BUT SHE WAS IN THE bleeping RAIN THE OTHER DAY AND HER bleeping PISSHOLES WERE BLOODSHOT AGAIN??!!!!!
Please someone give me a reason as to why water makes her eyes go bloodshot because I’m about to text Cath on facebook and ask her.
Because she’s so dehydrated from the salt intake her body thinks water is an attack and reacts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t fathom that yesterday she posted a video about how she loves thinking of content and creating it, and how’s it’s a full time job…yet THIS is the content in question???

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.