Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
A bucket hat? .... a bucket hat?! This woman is a crackpot, she really makes me laugh 😂 I do feel sorry for her and I don’t actually dislike her but seriously... she’s very odd indeed!
I feel the same, I reckon she’s sweet but just very odd lol.
Tbh I don’t think anyone here has any hate for becki really, I think we’re all just absolutely baffled by her some of her behaviour and shocked by most of the things she eats haha

Reactions: 13

kittypaws

VIP Member
The overnight oats that aren’t oats 😭

That video is ridiculous, stupid facial expressions, can’t mix the weetabix properly, it’s dry as fuck. Just wtf 😂

And don’t get me started on the pizza that has no tomato base or cheese 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Why's she fanny farting about putting eyeshadow on and lashes at 9pm to take off and go bed

she's too fuckin old for this shit and this is the reason why people think it's weird, that's what young teenagers do, i used to go "practice" makeup when i was about 12 then go wipe it off straight away. Absolutely not normal behaviour for a 28 year old

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Omfg even knowing she was saying ‘breff’ has fucked me off 😂😂 also, was there any point in that make up routine? It looks like she has none on? lastly, what’s with the fucking sunglasses? It’s not sunny, and they don’t make your hair/large head look any better! Get a bloody haircut that suits you and use the right products and it wouldn’t look so greasy and lifeless!

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Tbf considering the amount of nasty and abusive comments she gets on her page about her body and looks, I’m not surprised she is self conscious.
Boohoo people say mean shit all the time always have always will she’s almost 30 years old if she doesn’t like it… here’s a novel idea…. get off fucking tiktok and get a life! That goes for all influencers on all platforms. Life isn’t always sunshine and roses. Her comments section is just kids half her age arguing the toss over what she should and shouldn’t eat because 13 and 14 year olds are dickheads we’ve all been there but when is she going to look at that and wonder, what the fuck am I doing with my life.

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
I’m fucking dead at her video earlier when she went out for a walk to clear her mind and zoomed in on some fucking pigeons 😭😭😭

Yes, the pigeon, one of nature’s rare beauties only spotted on peaceful woodland walks

• Haha
I wonder if being online is the best thing for her. I can imagine the horrible comments do hurt, they would hurt me and I wonder if she sometimes thinks “fuck it” and just binge eats. Yes she has to take responsibility for her own diet and health but imagine having comments like that thrown at you daily. It would hurt anyone and make them turn to coping mechanisms. I think she’d be better off away from tiktok

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’m not buying the sharing dominos… surely you’d take your portion on a plate and go to your bedroom? Why would you bring it all to your bedroom if it’s for everyone

Heffalump

VIP Member
Fact is, and I address everybody here, there is clearly something morally and ethically fucked up with any and all of us that read or post here, and you may think you are a kinder type of voyeur of this online commenting, well you are still an accomplice to it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I don't blame her for getting fed up and going back to the takeaways when her lunch is a few bits of lettuce with a torn up slice of ham in it. She needs to make healthy food that tastes as nice or better than the takeaways to stop her from giving up which inevitably always happens. It doesn't even need to be the epitome of nutrition either - I don't think anyone is expecting her to suddenly go 100% organic raw etc. She should keep a pot of all the money she saves by not getting takeaway too as that could inspire her and then she can treat herself to something nice with all of the savings.

• Heart

daes56

She’s just polished off a large kebab, garlic bread and chips and now having profiteroles!!!! Sorry but that isn’t normal eating at all, if I have a takeaway I’m literally full and bloated until lunchtime the next day 😂

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I'm jealous she's got no feral kids lives at home still gets ferried about everywhere AND has enough disposable to buy dominos and kebab every 35 minutes 🖕 fuck u big becki

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
I’m sick of her and everyone in the comments making excuses for her eating badly “no one eats perfectly all the time” yes there’s not eating perfectly then there’s having a full family size dominos to yourself then also continuing to pile the calories in afterwards with dessert. It’s not normal and it’s time she realised that! “embrace your imperfections” no how about eat a fucking vegetable and come to terms with the fact your obese, it’s not just a treat its a life sentence in a hospital bed.

Skye green

Chatty Member
If this was a man constantly interacting with teenagers on a nightly basis people would be questioning it. Her going on lives every night is really strange behaviour.