BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like seeing some comments on beckis videos that are generally nice and trying to give tips. I’ve noticed lots of helpful information about skincare, make up and hair products but she either just likes them, or ignores them or just says “thanks” but doesn’t take it on board. Honestly I wish she would take on board some of the tips she gets as some of the comments are genuinely trying to be helpful to her!

Reactions: 5
Along the same topic I recommended she get a reusable bottle the other day and today she has the world's smallest Chilly's bottle, maybe I'm the influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That will is that colleague at work you never wanna be stuck in the canteen with because they’ve got duck all to say

back on becki, her weight loss seems to have stalled but her food she shows seems okay? Wonder what’s happening

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s eating a lot less takeaways which is good but I do wonder how much secret binge eating she does to sustain her size. I genuinely think she needs a proper diet coach, surely she can get one gifted? I think some proper food education would really help her.

Reactions: 4
I don't blame her for getting fed up and going back to the takeaways when her lunch is a few bits of lettuce with a torn up slice of ham in it. She needs to make healthy food that tastes as nice or better than the takeaways to stop her from giving up which inevitably always happens. It doesn't even need to be the epitome of nutrition either - I don't think anyone is expecting her to suddenly go 100% organic raw etc. She should keep a pot of all the money she saves by not getting takeaway too as that could inspire her and then she can treat herself to something nice with all of the savings.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know why she does not throw something in the slow cooker so she has a healthy meal when she comes in from work and it will stop the temptation for kebabs.

Reactions: 3
I don't know why she does not throw something in the slow cooker so she has a healthy meal when she comes in from work and it will stop the temptation for kebabs.
I think she needs to find some more confidence to experiment with different recipes. When she tries to cook, everything looks watery with one spec of salt and pepper in it. There are some lovely fakeaway recipe - stuff that can taste nicer than a dry kebab that’s been sat in a polystyrene box for 45 mins too. As harsh as it sounds, and I say this as someone who has never needed to shed that much weight, she needs to try a bit harder if she is serious about it or just own the fact that she isn’t interested in changing her lifestyle for the sake of other peoples opinions.

Her lunches always look sad, all of her home cooked ‘healthy’ meals do too. It’s like the stereotype that yo yo dieters have of healthy food, a perception that you need to eat a tub full of lettuce. until she fixes her relationship with food (seeing good/tasty but unhealthy as just dominos and takeaways and healthy food as Ham 🤢🤢 lettuce and fibre one bars). I’ve never seen her Eat falafel, tofu, avocado, olive oil. Etc. It’s just sad

Reactions: 8
I really can't cope with the facial expressions she pulls. And she just can't help herself even with her porridge she just can't have it with fruit. She's always got to add Nutella or biscoff. She literally can't help herself

Reactions: 7
I really can't cope with the facial expressions she pulls. And she just can't help herself even with her porridge she just can't have it with fruit. She's always got to add Nutella or biscoff. She literally can't help herself
Omg this annoys me too!!! Fair enough if you fancy a bit of Biscoff or Nutella but don’t then try and act like walloping a dollop of that onto your porridge is still a healthy breakfast! For the calories she might as well have a bacon butty or some toast. She’s clearly clueless about nutrition and calories. Some education would probably serve her well!

Omg this annoys me too!!! Fair enough if you fancy a bit of Biscoff or Nutella but don’t then try and act like walloping a dollop of that onto your porridge is still a healthy breakfast! For the calories she might as well have a bacon butty or some toast. She’s clearly clueless about nutrition and calories. Some education would probably serve her well!
Yeah I was gonna say it’s not even a small amount of Nutella it’s like a ladelful of Nutella 🤣

Reactions: 1
That tea tho 🤮 2 chicken breasts when she could have just had the 1 and the amount of grease on them roasties 😫

Bless her I think she needs glasses! I was squinting like that and eventually giving myself the worst headaches. I’m fine now when I remember to wear the buggers

Absolutely pissing at that birthday cake 😂😂😂I mean it’s very cute and all… but could the kid not have picked somebody with a more flattering face

• Haha
I'm surprised Becky has the Hot Chocolate video pinned, I think it shows her at her in an unflattering way.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.