BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am starting to think she does the videos for more engagement. No one enjoys being trolled so she must be getting good money. Like really, a double sausage an egg McMuffin meal? I often treat myself to a maccies on a diet but you can make better choices by having the bacon and egg and not a double… then a huge tango ice blast. Like it’s absolutely fine she wants to eat junk food but maybe address the trolls and just say “I’m not dieting and I enjoy junk food end of” they all seem to comment about her diet as she says she’s on a weight loss journey. I doubt it would be as bad if she just embraced that she wants to eat badly, it works for Emma matthews

Reactions: 18
I am starting to think she does the videos for more engagement. No one enjoys being trolled so she must be getting good money. Like really, a double sausage an egg McMuffin meal? I often treat myself to a maccies on a diet but you can make better choices by having the bacon and egg and not a double… then a huge tango ice blast. Like it’s absolutely fine she wants to eat junk food but maybe address the trolls and just say “I’m not dieting and I enjoy junk food end of” they all seem to comment about her diet as she says she’s on a weight loss journey. I doubt it would be as bad if she just embraced that she wants to eat badly, it works for Emma matthews
my issue with that is that she had a sour cream and chive dip with the bleeping meal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
so she’s already back to eating like tit then? how do u have a mcdonalds and a tango ice blast for breakfast 🤢 i saw a comment saying radioactive breath and i pissed myself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she comes even close to posting everything she eats in her wieiad videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can't believe she only lasted 2 weeks at Slimming World, that has to be a bleeping record 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i hate to say it but I agree. To maintain that weight she does you need to eat a large amount of calories….
Exactly, if you actually estimate the calories in each one, she should be losing weight on the amount she shows. Even with the takeaways factored in, it really isn’t a lot

Reactions: 9
This is exactly my point. This is why I love Emma Matthews she eats even worse than Becki but Emma doesn't give a duck. On her intro she even says she doesn't give a duck. She just said I'm having this end off and owns it. She's never once claimed to be on a weight loss journey. But Becki does. She's always there with justifying what does she doing with excuses. That's why she gets hate

Reactions: 9
I think she thought that by tapping into the weight loss crowd she’d get more followers but all she’s really tapped into is the teenage lad troll crowd 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That dominos video made me feel sick, that amount of food could feed a family of bloody 5! She must feel like absolute tit after eating so much, I know I do

Reactions: 4
mcdonald’s breakfast makes me feel sick anyway as i couldn’t imagine eating that much grease in the morning. i cant believe she eats after it i’d be full all day/feeling ill 🤢

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she comes even close to posting everything she eats in her wieiad videos.
Totally agree. I have always thought this.

Like her Maccies breakfast is 800cals. Iceblast 15cals. Sandwich and crisps approx 500cals. Can of coke 150cals. Yogurt 200cals. Apple and biscuit 100cals.

Total - 1750 or something approx. I’ve seen loads of videos where it looks like she eats less. It’s just another thing that I’m sure she lies about.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.