Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
I don’t really care what people choose to eat (honestly, even tho I’m about to comment on it 😂) but I have found it quite… eye opening to see what people like Becki, Emma, Will etc eat on a daily basis. I don’t even mean in terms of portion sizes, or calories but just the actual lack of nutrient dense food.

They’re some of the only people I’ve ever seen to cook chilli or spag bol and not have any veg in it, like onions, peppers and mushrooms make those meals don’t they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

NC2020

VIP Member
A more accurate comparison

7CBCDB25-4E66-4781-A846-7BD2BEE9A1C3.jpeg

Actual September 2021…

4779C6E0-ACC7-4BF5-929F-724C0D52DD70.jpeg

So so fake and so so lies so yeah umm hope you all have a great day so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I think when people say haters are jealous is because they assume everyone wants to be an influencer or tiktoker (legit could not think of anything worse, I value mine and my kids privacy faaaarr too much)

but the hate is what gets becki the views, she doesn’t block the comments as it’s what boosts the engagement. I think all the sickly sweet comments are backhanded compliments tbh, they are very insincere in my opinion.

sorry butmore take away to? She does it on purpose. I don’t know anyone who eats take away this much

Reactions: 10

Skye green

Chatty Member
It’s just so excessive. Having a colin caterpillar cake jar is a “treat”. But she’s already had full fat Coke, crisps, pizza, sausages. And she put Nutella on an already sweet flavoured porridge. It’s not just another treat is it.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She’s so strange. Do you think she wanted to be a dancer as a child but was too fat? (I don’t mean that to shame her but unfortunately, her age group being fat and doing dancing would of been a no no) this explains the weird obsession with dance moms and hanging out with her teenage niece at dance lessons then uploading herself dancing… I feel quite sorry for her but she comes across quite creepy sometimes

LadyStark

Chatty Member
I feel folk can be too kind to these sorts of (talentless) people and it gives them a boost, but they then take these comments (thinking it’s all real) and get too big for their deluded boots

kittypaws

VIP Member
So yeah but like what colour eyeshadow do you guys fink I should choose? Like I like yellow but like it’s really yellowy so yeah I fink I’ll go for yellow

^ how the current live is going

fuck off why does she use a felt tip eyeliner in her water line is she actually alright

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
releases her new merch about bracing imperfections then releases a sad video of herself crying 😴
“Embrace your imperfections unless it’s your chin in which case cover it with any available material/ hoody/ blanket” would be more accurate.

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Fact is, and I address everybody here, there is clearly something morally and ethically fucked up with any and all of us that read or post here, and you may think you are a kinder type of voyeur of this online commenting, well you are still an accomplice to it all.

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Oops 🙊 I done it again , it’s the home sweet home one I was so traumatised after flicking through her last stories that I decided to check out her threads , can’t find the 🧙‍♀️ . Now I need to know who this one is 🤣🤣🤣 I really need new glasses 🤓 now I did notice someone had a profile pic that looked like her , beckygummy or some name like that 😂
this one is beckijones4 type it in the search bar on tt it’ll be the first result! She’s a big lass, always wears a kids hair band and clothes from Bon marche, nearly 30 and lives with mum and dad, hangs around with teenagers, eats a lot of shit, that’s about the best summary I can give 🤣

• Haha

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Along the same topic I recommended she get a reusable bottle the other day and today she has the world's smallest Chilly's bottle, maybe I'm the influencer?

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
I seriously can’t with her. “what spice does everyone have at Nandos?” Get a fucking life your almost 30 and your asking your 12 year old fans what spice they have at nandos?

• Haha