Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Aww bless her someone on my fyp did a jokey video of 'what I eat on my cheat day' and it was all takeaways (obviously filmed from different days and put into one video) and all of the comments are asking if he's related to Becki and 'this is what a normal day for Becki Jones is' 😭 😭

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’ve only just noticed james lazarous grid post from their escape from their tend parenting little break away recently. He is piling it on isn’t he! Less wanking in the garage more resistance bands james!! And cut down on the just roll all the best x

Missycoco

VIP Member
What a sill bat , the birthday posts like she is the Queen , how old is she ? Looks way too old for the short dresses she wears as for the in bed posts ffs , and the face looks like it has dents , are they missing filler on parts of it . looking earlier and you just can’t believe what you are seeing . Like the hubby really went out got the coat and trainers . silly self obsessed woman

And the best is she thinks that fake acc on Insta that claims to hunt tattlers down is real 🤣🤣🤣 what idiotic person think they have the power 🤣🤣🤣🤣software used to track terrorist that they use 🤣🤣😭 beam me up Scottie 🤣🤣🤣

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Is it always her with Paige at dance? Like not with her sister as well? I suppose Paige's mum could be working non 9-5 hours and is a single mum so it would make sense for becki to be there in a guardian capacity