BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg even knowing she was saying ‘breff’ has fucked me off 😂😂 also, was there any point in that make up routine? It looks like she has none on? lastly, what’s with the bleeping sunglasses? It’s not sunny, and they don’t make your hair/large head look any better! Get a bloody haircut that suits you and use the right products and it wouldn’t look so greasy and lifeless!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has absolutely no clue how to do her make up. I’m always surprised she manages to apply fake lashes. Surely someone could give her a few tips for simple make up at home

Reactions: 5
Did she just put liquid eyeliner on her lower lash line 😭
I can't deal with this. I'd love to get at her, she needs a lot more foundation/concealer, eyebrows need a good seeing to, her mascara is bleeping pointless - you can't even see it, her eyes still look like 2 piss holes in the snow. She needs a haircut so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't deal with this. I'd love to get at her, she needs a lot more foundation/concealer, eyebrows need a good seeing to, her mascara is bleeping pointless - you can't even see it, her eyes still look like 2 piss holes in the snow. She needs a haircut so badly.
I think her eyes look tiny as she stores weight on her face. Her head is big but I think it’s where fat has stored including her brow bone! If she lost weight 100% it would open her eyes up

Reactions: 3
Those bleeping eyebrows 😭🤣 and your right about the mascara 😳 I was like surely that's gots to be clear hahaha why doesn't her niece tell her??

Those bleeping eyebrows 😭🤣 and your right about the mascara 😳 I was like surely that's gots to be clear hahaha why doesn't her niece tell her??
I wish she would grow the duck up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Holy moly she cut her hair! 🎆 🍾

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just can’t wait to see how her hair looks once she’s washed it and doesn’t bother styling it 😂

Thank duck she finally did something about it though

Reactions: 4
She just needs to switch from the awful cheap supermarket shampoos and get rid of that product build up; will do her sooo much good! Becki we genuinely like you here, I’m trying to lose weight to! Cut the portions and honestly invest in a good shampoo and conditioner like redken, kerastase or olaplex!

Let's hope she burns that minging hairband now she's got nice new hair

Reactions: 10
can see how much bigger she is in that tiktok when you look at her reflection, i dont think she's lost any weight tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.