BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video where she literally just falls on her bed with the comment about being tipped over like a cow… bizarre content. And why does she hide behind her blanket?! 😐
Christ she’s literally using the blanket to try and hide her chin. 😬😬

Reactions: 6
The comments where people are “like ignore the haters, they’re just jealous” true she should try to ignore the vile hate however who the heck would be jealous of becki?! The only thing I think she has going for her potentially is that she seems to be kind. But she doesn’t have a lot of cons that I cannot be jealous- can’t drive- doesn’t seem to want to, doesn’t seem to travel again doesn’t seem to want to, doesn’t really have any career aspirations, has a unhealthy diet that I don’t even think she truly enjoys, lives with her parents, has no aspirations to move out, probably a bit of a drain if you have to keep driving her around everywhere, hasn’t got a fashion sense etc etc.

Reactions: 9
Will Ellis (what I ate today guy) is going live with Becki on Sunday and picked her takeaway in his recent vidoes… it was a kebab, she’s probably buzzing! Also it seems like shes not doing SW anymore from looking at what shes been posting recently with her WIEIAD vids. She lasted about a week 😂😂

• Haha
The comments where people are “like ignore the haters, they’re just jealous” true she should try to ignore the vile hate however who the heck would be jealous of becki?! The only thing I think she has going for her potentially is that she seems to be kind. But she doesn’t have a lot of cons that I cannot be jealous- can’t drive- doesn’t seem to want to, doesn’t seem to travel again doesn’t seem to want to, doesn’t really have any career aspirations, has a unhealthy diet that I don’t even think she truly enjoys, lives with her parents, has no aspirations to move out, probably a bit of a drain if you have to keep driving her around everywhere, hasn’t got a fashion sense etc etc.
Well I suppose the jealousy is for her success on tiktok. And a large part of this success is the hate it gets because that increases her engagement figures 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think when people say haters are jealous is because they assume everyone wants to be an influencer or tiktoker (legit could not think of anything worse, I value mine and my kids privacy faaaarr too much)

but the hate is what gets becki the views, she doesn’t block the comments as it’s what boosts the engagement. I think all the sickly sweet comments are backhanded compliments tbh, they are very insincere in my opinion.

sorry butmore take away to? She does it on purpose. I don’t know anyone who eats take away this much

Reactions: 10
Just caught her on live as she was talking about the comments and she says she gets comments about her hair, her skin, her fingers…. well I’ve seen zero of those things mentioned on her comments but it’s all been mentioned here so she must read here a lot.

Hi Becki 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm jealous she's got no feral kids lives at home still gets ferried about everywhere AND has enough disposable to buy dominos and kebab every 35 minutes 🖕 duck u big becki

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s her own worst enemy, started as a weight loss journey then has 5 treat meals/takeaways a week . She’s the definition of the diet starts on monday..

Her what I eat in a day can’t be real if that’s all she ate most days why is she not losing the weight

she’s gonna live at home all her life

Reactions: 7
Just caught her on live as she was talking about the comments and she says she gets comments about her hair, her skin, her fingers…. well I’ve seen zero of those things mentioned on her comments but it’s all been mentioned here so she must read here a lot.

Hi Becki 🤣🤣🤣
aww if she does read here I hope she takes something from it. I can’t imagine it’s fun living at home at 28 with parents and you can’t drive. Most Men are incredibly shallow to, hopefully if she can lose weight she will meet someone. She seems sweet enough, Ithink none of us can just figure out what on earth the obsession is with her being on tiktok with such young fans. As someone else said, if this was a bloke people would quite happily comment how odd it is

aww if she does read here I hope she takes something from it. I can’t imagine it’s fun living at home at 28 with parents and you can’t drive. Most Men are incredibly shallow to, hopefully if she can lose weight she will meet someone. She seems sweet enough, Ithink none of us can just figure out what on earth the obsession is with her being on tiktok with such young fans. As someone else said, if this was a bloke people would quite happily comment how odd it is
Women can be p*dos too - we hear about adult female teachers taking advantage of teenage boys and women who work in nurseries doing unspeakable things. I’m not implying for a minute that Becki falls into this category just that her infatuation with children aged 12-15 is extremely strange and if it was a 28 year old man doing it someone would have rang the police by now 😂

Nooooo that video with the blanket hiding her chins😭, she really is so insecure! She’s thought duck can’t put a slimming filter on a moving object just hide it with a kids sized blanket 🤨

Reactions: 5
Apprently I've just seen on someone's live that she's charging £500 to attend a opening of a business

Apprently someone emailed her for a quote to see and she said £500 to have her come
Who the duck does she think she is tho really

• Haha
Who the duck does she think she is tho really
She’s literally a nobody, a 28 year old who relies on the validation of children, who can’t drive, lives at home with her parents and works 3 days a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s literally a nobody, a 28 year old who relies on the validation of children, who can’t drive, lives at home with her parents and works 3 days a week 😂😂
What’s her job??? 🤔 and whyyyy does she only work three days a week. Maybs the would explain why you live at home Becky love!
Cracks me up how she tries to make places near her look dead glam! I seen a video of her at Broughton Park! I’m from near round there originally and wtf 😂 just a few shops on a retail park Becks hardly Rodeo Drive now is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a medical PA at a college, so I think she helps a student at college, maybe getting around or with their work? (Not 100% sure exactly what it means), I thought she worked everyday, but her live came up on my fyp last night and she said she was so happy to be off tomorrow, and that she only works 3 days a week 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The wobbling of the fork makes me sooo mad
I've noticed she doesn't shake it anymore now she kind of sways ans dances with it haha she's so awkward

She literally can't get it in her mouth quick enough hahahaha
Screenshot_20210916-171226_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
The thing with Eat with Ellis she is having Kebab, but she has that every weekend anyway so what's that about.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.