BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahh someone just said “Becki blink if you need help” 😂😂😂 ffs she’s 28 what is she doing with her LIFE?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes it’s all so weird. If she was one of my siblings or relatives I know that all the rest of the family would be baffled by this behaviour not encouraging it.

The comments she gets are weird I try not to engage in the ones where they are about her looks and size however the ones about her behaviour are game. There are just so many about her weight and looks though when you screenshot the live comments it’s impossible to get the behaviour comments without the odd inappropriate comment.

Why she doesn’t block these comments or filter then out is beyond me. Other than she thrives off the hate.

The people in her comments are such weird enablers and she genuinely probably thinks and agrees with that too. It is great connecting with other cultures when it’s appropriate and not weird like that. Neither one is learning and it’s just pointless that was not a social interaction worth having.

And imagine being 28 having to say hi to a bunch of people. I don’t think she is even getting a lot of money for any of this. I would have though by now if she was receiving any big amounts of money we would be seeing her spend some by now. She probably gets pennies for all of this!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If this was a man constantly interacting with teenagers on a nightly basis people would be questioning it. Her going on lives every night is really strange behaviour.

Reactions: 11
She is now just answering commenters questions. I notice that she never answers anything a little but juicy or in depth. She is just answering questions about cheese and sweets, and just saying hi to people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m bleeping dead at her video earlier when she went out for a walk to clear her mind and zoomed in on some bleeping pigeons 😭😭😭

Yes, the pigeon, one of nature’s rare beauties only spotted on peaceful woodland walks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why she need to clear her mind anyway 🤣 How can she stand that dressing gown on it's not that cold yet. She looks older that 28 tonight.

Reactions: 3
I’ve only just discovered the world of Becki and I feel sorry for her. It isn’t nice to have comments about your weight and looks but she is still really annoying. That head nod after every bite of food turns me feral. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really needs a good shag I think
She's not the only one.

I’ve only just discovered the world of Becki and I feel sorry for her. It isn’t nice to have comments about your weight and looks but she is still really annoying. That head nod after every bite of food turns me feral. :ROFLMAO:
Yes I agree I could not take the nasty comments everyday, but my personality I would say to myself I'll show you lot, not keep showing up looking my worse in a fluffy dressing gown, plait's and a hairband.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If this was a man constantly interacting with teenagers on a nightly basis people would be questioning it. Her going on lives every night is really strange behaviour.
literally came on to say this, if she was a man doing this she'd be reported

Reactions: 8
She is such a creep, the live last night was the strangest thing 😬
Her latest video with the ‘fry up’ for dinner, why does she make that stupid noise after taking a bite of the sausage? It’s not a surprise, you know you’ve put it in your mouth, absolute weirdo. Also if someone served me that as a fry up they would be told to ram it up their arse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest video where she literally just falls on her bed with the comment about being tipped over like a cow… bizarre content. And why does she hide behind her blanket?! 😐

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.