BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually is in denial. I would just love to see her come to her senses and glow/grow up.

Reactions: 1
She says that she shared that dominos, well why would you take it into your room on your own to share? I was sharing food with someone I would portion it up in the kitchen or have open boxes on the table for you to take what you want. Even if the other person was out and I was saving it until they’re back I wouldn’t take it to my room.

I personally wouldn’t want to share food with someone after they had been fingering the wedges and pizza and then almost getting the leftovers.

She entices the hate comments on her videos about all of that food because she could have quite simply shown or said that it was to share on her video last night rather than say it today. I know it must be rubbish justifying everything but it’s not a massive declaration to bat off some of the hate comments.

Reactions: 8
I’m not buying the sharing dominos… surely you’d take your portion on a plate and go to your bedroom? Why would you bring it all to your bedroom if it’s for everyone

Reactions: 12
Yep literally came here to say she definitely did not share that dominoes! You can see in both videos she’s opening all the boxes in her room, what a greedy little liar 😂

those dips are what 700 calories alone? And so is the cake jar. Plus the whole pizza, garlic bread, wedges and chicken strips 😳

Reactions: 6
I’m sick of her and everyone in the comments making excuses for her eating badly “no one eats perfectly all the time” yes there’s not eating perfectly then there’s having a full family size dominos to yourself then also continuing to pile the calories in afterwards with dessert. It’s not normal and it’s time she realised that! “embrace your imperfections” no how about eat a bleeping vegetable and come to terms with the fact your obese, it’s not just a treat its a life sentence in a hospital bed.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if being online is the best thing for her. I can imagine the horrible comments do hurt, they would hurt me and I wonder if she sometimes thinks “duck it” and just binge eats. Yes she has to take responsibility for her own diet and health but imagine having comments like that thrown at you daily. It would hurt anyone and make them turn to coping mechanisms. I think she’d be better off away from tiktok

Reactions: 12
It’s just so excessive. Having a colin caterpillar cake jar is a “treat”. But she’s already had full fat Coke, crisps, pizza, sausages. And she put Nutella on an already sweet flavoured porridge. It’s not just another treat is it.

Reactions: 10
It’s just so excessive. Having a colin caterpillar cake jar is a “treat”. But she’s already had full fat Coke, crisps, pizza, sausages. And she put Nutella on an already sweet flavoured porridge. It’s not just another treat is it.
I couldn’t eat a cake after all them treats and pizza, I would be too full. She couldn’t even get her nails done without having a coke!

Reactions: 7
I’m sick of her and everyone in the comments making excuses for her eating badly “no one eats perfectly all the time” yes there’s not eating perfectly then there’s having a full family size dominos to yourself then also continuing to pile the calories in afterwards with dessert. It’s not normal and it’s time she realised that! “embrace your imperfections” no how about eat a bleeping vegetable and come to terms with the fact your obese, it’s not just a treat its a life sentence in a hospital bed.
Her ceo were are naive and impressionable and she makes out everything is sunshine and rainbows! You’re right it is a death sentence. Sure having a genuine treat is a treat but it’s like her whole day is not just unhealthy but unhealthy to the max. Like she is a bigger woman she is going to need more calories but she can still lose weight having treats. She could have just had the pizza and it would have still been a treat meal, it’s when she adds all the sides. Eating unhealthy/junk food is accesible, however as adults you have to weigh up the pros and cons of whether you actually genuinely want that food, a lot of the time it’s just greed.

I just feel like her life would elevate if she adopted a heathier balanced life. Not just about food?, I can’t tell if her hanging out at her nieces dance is weird or not , I’m close with my sister and neice(6) but after working all week I don’t want to go out all day to something that is super orientated as being childish and will pass on that day out. Also if she just learnt to drive. Or use public transport more. Everything is very much directed about the lifts she gets off others.

I live with my parents at the mo(just waitin to buy a house) buttt I do everything independently apart from cooking(if I’m cooking I will cook for them all or if they’re cooking they will cook for me) however if I’m doing the food shopping I’m not like a 14yr old going out with my parents. Or waiting for a lift of them. Naturally when you live with your parents or whoever you still do things with them. But she reminds me of a 14yr old in a 29yr old body.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder if being online is the best thing for her. I can imagine the horrible comments do hurt, they would hurt me and I wonder if she sometimes thinks “duck it” and just binge eats. Yes she has to take responsibility for her own diet and health but imagine having comments like that thrown at you daily. It would hurt anyone and make them turn to coping mechanisms. I think she’d be better off away from tiktok
I agree, regardless of what you look like, no one deserves to get nasty comments or abuse but at the end of the day, people on the internet are bleeping brutal. It’s clearly impacting her self esteem so at this point she either needs to stop doing WIEIAD videos or just turn off comments, but tbh I think she is trying to transition towards becoming an influencer doing all these hauls recently, so maybe her food videos will become a thing of the past entirely soon.

Reactions: 5
If she's scoffing all that domino's by herself in her bedroom and lying about it then she has some serious issues and needs to speak to her gp, as that's a problem whatever way she wants to deny it!

I can’t believe that a nearly 30 year old has to get her 13 year old niece to come and do her hair and make up for a day out! 😵😵 and I wish she would brush those bleeping curls out 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have a rough guess of the calories on that latest what she ate in a day vid? Wondering if its as astronomical as it looks.

Reactions: 2
Guess

Porridge 226

Banana 89

Nutella 100

Coke bottle 150

Sausage sandwich 565

Cake jar 778

Dip 169

Wedges 150 (half portion)

Garlic bread 352 (2 slices)

Chicken strips 186

Pizza 650 (based on 3 large slices)

Crisps 122

Total would be around 3600 but obviously it’s just a guess

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Guess

Porridge 226

Banana 89

Nutella 100

Coke bottle 150

Sausage sandwich 565

Cake jar 778

Dip 169

Wedges 150 (half portion)

Garlic bread 352 (2 slices)

Chicken strips 186

Pizza 650 (based on 3 large slices)

Crisps 122

Total would be around 3600 but obviously it’s just a guess
That sounds about right tbh. That calories in that cake jar thing are mad though wtf, 778 is a lot!

I can’t believe that a nearly 30 year old has to get her 13 year old niece to come and do her hair and make up for a day out! 😵😵 and I wish she would brush those bleeping curls out 😂😂
When Becki does her own makeup she wouldn't look out of place on Ru Paul's Drag Race
She looked nice when she had the make up artist do it a few months ago

Reactions: 3
If you wanna say someFING, say it now
I have one FING to say, you better work witch

Omg it irritates me so much. She must realise these words don't begin with F? 😩

Also, her niece is doing a lot of tapping and her make up looks so basic and crap when done 😩 wheres the coverage? I can still see her big red cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.