Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
That’s the thing with tattle, sometimes you do come across comments that you think over step the mark. Best thing is just to ignore them in my opinion anyway. One persons idea of stepping over the line will be different to yours. Report anything that is very extreme though, threats or taking insults to that persons social media for an example

Reactions: 10

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I don’t think there is anything sinister going on, I think it’s more that becki just cannot grow up herself. I think she wanted to dance as a child but wasn’t able to because of her weight / whatever other reasons and is now reliving her childhood through the niece.
Tbh I think it’s really sad and she only has her mother to blame for giving her shit food as a kid and allowing her to develop unhealthy eating habits.

MrShakes

Wow she's on live now saying that if she got her hair cut before she got weighed it would take 4lb of her cos her hair heavy hahaha. She mad

• Haha

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Has Becki ever said she wants kids? Or would she rather be the "cool" aunty?
The word cool is used lightly

Whilst I can't stand Becki. I disagree with this, not everyone who's 30 wants to settle down and have kids. I'm 30 in 2 months and don't plan on settling down yet, I'd like to enjoy myself whilst I still can.

Although I'm nowhere near as childish as Becki.
No I get this! Hence why I didn’t mention kids as not everyone wants them and it’s completely unfair to assume every woman does. My bad if I worded it wrong, I more wanted to highlight the fact that she sits doing fuck all. Maybe it’s just me but I would of assumed she had more plans to live her life a bit rather than sit in her parents house making cakes & following paige everywhere. Like maybe a holiday or a birthday outing atleast for her 30th. Sorry if I came across like a bitch in my other comment definitely wasn’t my intention!!

Like you said you are focused on enjoying your life which is great. That is what I expected becki would want to do but she does nothing 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

NC2020

VIP Member
“Talent” what’s her fucking talent looking like a thumb and getting teenage lads to say they’re worried about her getting heart disease 😂😂 hey maybe if she earns a bit of money she can move out of her mums and get herself a nice little place and maybe meet someone and start a family like any normal 29 year old…. But something tells me she’s piss it all up dominos wall.

• Haha

snowydays

I can’t believe how much Tik Tok glamorises unhealthy eating, huge portion sizes and junk food.

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
She’s fully outed herself on her dominos vid by trying to hide the fact she ALSO got chicken strips, she never showed that she got them when she was showing the food but showed herself eating one ( I’m 90% certain that’s a chicken strip she’s eating not a wedge in the vid..I know my dominos 😂🤷‍♀️)

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Beyond me why she sits on live with makeup and fake lashes on but leaves the house looking like a giant 8 year old with her headband on - maybe if she left the house making an effort for once she’d find a partner (now I’m not saying you need makeup to find love but she could use not looking like a state all the time)

• Haha

Brainkits

I’ve only just discovered the world of Becki and I feel sorry for her. It isn’t nice to have comments about your weight and looks but she is still really annoying. That head nod after every bite of food turns me feral. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Why is this 29 year old woman wearing a DINOSAUR PENDANT in the bedroom of her mums house showing off her sweeties get a fucking life!!

• Haha

Heffalump

VIP Member
She just blocked me from her Tiktok after I asked her would she let me send money or pay for the best salon she could find so that somebody may do her brows in a way that may complement her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lonewolf

VIP Member
She’s so fucking rude, if you email her about anything business related rather than replying and having a friendly chat with you she sends “I’ve passed this onto my management, once they verify everything they’ll be in touch” who the fuck does she think she is seriously
Her management probs being that neice of hers 🤣

• Haha

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I saw a bit if her live earlier, she was talking about things she wanted to do before turning 30 next year. She said she’d like a tattoo and have her nose van pierced. She was asking for suggestions on what she can do before turning 30. I had to stop myself from suggesting she grows up and moves out of her parents house.

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
What a sill bat , the birthday posts like she is the Queen , how old is she ? Looks way too old for the short dresses she wears as for the in bed posts ffs , and the face looks like it has dents , are they missing filler on parts of it . looking earlier and you just can’t believe what you are seeing . Like the hubby really went out got the coat and trainers . silly self obsessed woman

And the best is she thinks that fake acc on Insta that claims to hunt tattlers down is real 🤣🤣🤣 what idiotic person think they have the power 🤣🤣🤣🤣software used to track terrorist that they use 🤣🤣😭 beam me up Scottie 🤣🤣🤣
Think your on the wrong becki thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Omg the cardamom pods 😬 would common sense not tell most people that they shouldn’t be added in at the end, because what’s the point in adding in three seeds? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And is the coconut milk not meant to be the different kind, it’s usually in a can? I can’t even talk about the DOUBLE CONCENTRATED TOMATO PURÉE, how can someone be that stupid? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9