BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can all assume if she were to ever have her cherry popped it would look a little something like this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she does the dances she always stands still and has one foot flat on the floor and one foot hovering /on a tip toe - I don’t get it?! It looks so awkward

also she does seem to have lost a lot of weight especially around her face from February if you compare thedance duet video she made…

Attachments

When she does the dances she always stands still and has one foot flat on the floor and one foot hovering /on a tip toe - I don’t get it?! It looks so awkward

also she does seem to have lost a lot of weight especially around her face from February if you compare thedance duet video she made…
yes it deffo looks like she has here but then she’ll post another video and her face looks he again. I’ve no idea which is today becki 🤣

Reactions: 1
She always says she loves this dance or been dying to do this dance but she never does it properly or moves from one spot when she’s doing it ?
I think she does it cos when she does seem to move the camera always shakes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry a bucket hat??? When has she ever wore one of those and also I’ve never heard her say that slogan once

Reactions: 6
You see the prices for that, another Lawrence.
its bleeping shite to! Mind you her clothes look like a mix or evans, Bon marche and bleeping freeman’s so I’m not surprised. I swear to god if I saw someone wearing it I would die on the spot thata tragic

while we are at it PEOPLE BUY HER CAMEOS

I’m done with the world

Reactions: 9
I think Becki should model the bucket hat, I've a lot of hair I need to see it on.

A bucket hat? .... a bucket hat?! This woman is a crackpot, she really makes me laugh 😂 I do feel sorry for her and I don’t actually dislike her but seriously... she’s very odd indeed!

• Haha
A bucket hat? .... a bucket hat?! This woman is a crackpot, she really makes me laugh 😂 I do feel sorry for her and I don’t actually dislike her but seriously... she’s very odd indeed!
I feel the same, I reckon she’s sweet but just very odd lol.
Tbh I don’t think anyone here has any hate for becki really, I think we’re all just absolutely baffled by her some of her behaviour and shocked by most of the things she eats haha

Reactions: 13
I’d love to see how many people actually buy her merch. Also her eating, dancing etc. wind me up! I think she thrives off the comments and knows she’ll get them!

Reactions: 2
I feel the same, I reckon she’s sweet but just very odd lol.
Tbh I don’t think anyone here has any hate for becki really, I think we’re all just absolutely baffled by her some of her behaviour and shocked by most of the things she eats haha
this! There’s some absolutely vile influencers who you just know are awful awful people. Becki is just a little strange, I don’t think she means any harm. I often wonder if she’s just a bit simple

I’ve always noticed this too lol I think she stands like that in an attempt to look slimmer 😬

this! There’s some absolutely vile influencers who you just know are awful awful people. Becki is just a little strange, I don’t think she means any harm. I often wonder if she’s just a bit simple
I agree, I think she has a good heart but she is quite naive and immature, and a bit dim

I just think she could portray herself so much better, she’s trying too hard to be relatable to children/teenagers I find it so strange and quite worrying

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.