Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I still genuinely think she does not have a bad heart. I don’t get any bad energy off her. I do think she has a lot of issues and vulnerability though and I truly think she doesn’t see her hanging round with teenagers as creepy. I would love to see her lose the weight, sort her hair and eyebrows out and find some people her age. I basically wanna see her glow up! I’m rooting for her but she just seems like she takes one step forward two steps back all the time

Reactions: 24

Heffalump

VIP Member
Okay, I have a lot to unpack….bear with me.

Most of her followers are probably fat fucks, and it makes them more comfortable for her to stay fat. The rest of them are using her as “look at me, I am so kind to fatties”. And the rest is pity. #BeKing #ThisIsNotWhatBeKindMeans

I have no issue with her being fat – issue is that every now and then she comes on crying about the fact she is fat while sticking a doughnut down her throat and a tube of pringles up her arse. But like, wow it is such a mystery as to why she is fat!!!

So she wants to embrace the fuller figure life etc and be fat and fabulous, well then dress well you odd shaped fuck.
I am short and stout, not much of a waist, small chested and broad shoulders, but I have a decent ass and I love my muscles! If you can be bothered, there are actually clothes out there for all shapes and sizes that make you look good. Rather than some tarpaulin used to cover the local swimming pool from Asos. Christ, when she did a haul there recently…two jumpers.

How do we know she does not drive? Like…surely she must. Can you imagine being an adult asking your mam or dad to bring you to McDonalds so many mornings a week?

I am in my 30s and childless, and have a good job. We can afford to have a take away each week – we don’t always. And even then, when we have splurged a bit on sides and it’s nearly €40 for the fancy Indian, I do be thinking….hmm could have got a heap of groceries for that €40 even if we do get the next days lunch out of it. And that is from somebody with a job, house, car etc sorted. So I can not fathom how this wretch living at home can budget so much of her income for grease. It’s never even a nice take out!

Beki smacks of the youngest kid who was spoiled all her life. Maybe came along as a surprise when mam and dad had a bit more money and was just given everything. It makes sense as her niece is in her teens now that there may be a gap between her and her siblings.

Why do we need to eat in the bedroom? Regardless of the fact your room smells of shite afterwards, the only times (for the best mental health apparently) that we should be in our beds is for sickness, sleeping or sex! It's so fucking angsty youth eating in your bedroom. Sorry, they bedroom your parents still allow you to stay in because you are a lower contributing member of society.

She got the train somewhere there recently enough a few weekends in a row. Tinder Dial a Ride I take it?

And lastly…what the fuck is up with the eyebrows. They look dry and rugged like something from one of the lads from The Last of the Summer Wine. So unkempt. I throw on a bitta pencil on occasion but I have naturally dark brows and TBH I don’t really care. Maybe I just don’t get the eyebrows like bushes thing, but I think they are truly disgusting and make her little piggy face even piggier. I have seen girls with bigger brows and it looks okay, when they don't look like briar hedge clippings.

The “dances” she does….same kind they would do in an old folks home from a chair to keep them active.

Even just miming the words to songs she fucks it up with her itty bitty pie hole.

When she BITES the fucking fork when taking a bite and scrapes back her teeth!

When she bites food in general – gawk!

Regardless of weight I do not find her attractive. For somebody who has a skin and hair routine she looks like absolute pish.

She is an imbecile, adored by imbeciles, supporting other imbeciles, telling everybody it is okay to be a fucking imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MrShakes

Wtf she's on live now saying that she would love to go on I'm a celebrity. Like wtf she's not a celebrity. Who the fuck does she think she is 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

NC2020

VIP Member
She needs a full time job there is no reason a childless 30 year old should be making halloween cake on a Wednesday afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

NC2020

VIP Member
Do you think she knows you don’t HAVE to fill the minute? That video of her talking about the chive dip is like when you’re trying to get to the word count of an essay. So so good and yeah you should definitely try it I’ve been trying it for years but yeah and so so good I have it with chicken it’s so so good and so so nice but yeah people think it’s mad but it’s so so good so yeah but you should try it 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I am starting to think she does the videos for more engagement. No one enjoys being trolled so she must be getting good money. Like really, a double sausage an egg McMuffin meal? I often treat myself to a maccies on a diet but you can make better choices by having the bacon and egg and not a double… then a huge tango ice blast. Like it’s absolutely fine she wants to eat junk food but maybe address the trolls and just say “I’m not dieting and I enjoy junk food end of” they all seem to comment about her diet as she says she’s on a weight loss journey. I doubt it would be as bad if she just embraced that she wants to eat badly, it works for Emma matthews
my issue with that is that she had a sour cream and chive dip with the fucking meal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I am starting to think she does the videos for more engagement. No one enjoys being trolled so she must be getting good money. Like really, a double sausage an egg McMuffin meal? I often treat myself to a maccies on a diet but you can make better choices by having the bacon and egg and not a double… then a huge tango ice blast. Like it’s absolutely fine she wants to eat junk food but maybe address the trolls and just say “I’m not dieting and I enjoy junk food end of” they all seem to comment about her diet as she says she’s on a weight loss journey. I doubt it would be as bad if she just embraced that she wants to eat badly, it works for Emma matthews

Reactions: 18

gigilouxx

VIP Member
what's wrong with a tin of tomatoes for breakfast? it's tomato? not lard? i get she's a greedy cow and that but theres fully nothing wrong with tomatoes

Reactions: 17

kittypaws

VIP Member
I've just now see that she's got management. Like who the fuck does she think she is hahaba
She’s so fucking rude, if you email her about anything business related rather than replying and having a friendly chat with you she sends “I’ve passed this onto my management, once they verify everything they’ll be in touch” who the fuck does she think she is seriously

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

RachRN86

VIP Member
View attachment 758705
Looks like she's finally started to own her choices but is it just me who thinks she doesn't suit it hahahaha and the way she says she doesn't win. She needs to grow the fuck up
As a Maccies aficionado myself, she's got a large coke and medium fries which tells me she bought those fries on the side of a large meal proving she doesn't show the full picture of what she's eating...

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I don’t believe she comes even close to posting everything she eats in her wieiad videos.

• Sick

difeo

Why did she not cook the chicken or at least wash it first aaaaaaa maybe it’s just me but even if I’m doing a 8-6 shift I have to cook the chicken before I whack the slow cooker on bork
Washing chicken just splashes bacteria everywhere while achieving nothing

• Haha
  • Wow

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
The video of her eating with Sevda..🤭
Did she even understand Sevda's video? It was all about being content with spending time by yourself and having a meal alone and Becki is there in the comments being like "aww I would eat with you every day if I could, you're not alone!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15

kittypaws

VIP Member
Kills me how she pushes her legs so tight together to hide how big they are

Or maybe it’s because they’ve never been opened

• Haha
Reactions: 15