BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm wtf are them faces she's pulling and she thinks they're on point ...... defo not!! She makes me cringe she's embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t Addison Rae pull faces like that when she dances she prob thinks she looks like her doing it

Reactions: 5
She’s so strange. Do you think she wanted to be a dancer as a child but was too fat? (I don’t mean that to shame her but unfortunately, her age group being fat and doing dancing would of been a no no) this explains the weird obsession with dance moms and hanging out with her teenage niece at dance lessons then uploading herself dancing… I feel quite sorry for her but she comes across quite creepy sometimes

Reactions: 10
Do you think she knows you don’t HAVE to fill the minute? That video of her talking about the chive dip is like when you’re trying to get to the word count of an essay. So so good and yeah you should definitely try it I’ve been trying it for years but yeah and so so good I have it with chicken it’s so so good and so so nice but yeah people think it’s mad but it’s so so good so yeah but you should try it 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think she knows you don’t HAVE to fill the minute? That video of her talking about the chive dip is like when you’re trying to get to the word count of an essay. So so good and yeah you should definitely try it I’ve been trying it for years but yeah and so so good I have it with chicken it’s so so good and so so nice but yeah people think it’s mad but it’s so so good so yeah but you should try it 🤯
I couldn't believe how long it went on for :ROFLMAO: I was sat looking at the time bar at the bottom and she'd already been ranting about it god knows how long and I was thinking "what more has she got to say!?"

• Haha
I nearly went sick in my mouth when she said eeewwww. Like girl you're nearly 30. And I can't deal the way she always plays with her grease bound head of hers. Paige well cringes of her. Not assed hahaha

Reactions: 2
She just chats some rubbish going on about how Stressed spells desserts backwards. I swear everyone has that convo when their maybe 10 at school with their mates but not when they are 28. But honestly she isn’t relatable to her age group at all she said she was stressed because of the bank, well come on tell us a little more about it, like we all have bank issues with could get onside and relate to her, but no she then has to make something where she could be relatable with her age group into something childish about stressed being desserts 🙄

And the same with her lipsyncing about working on her self/masterpiece- well she certainly isn’t or she certainly doesn’t show any of that side of her tiktok, the woman truly doesn’t appear to have any goals or aspirations and I don’t mean about losing weight, I have never once heard her mention wanting to make a big purchase- house/ car/ driving lessons, travel, go somewhere new, take up a course, do something.

Reactions: 7
She does seem amazed by things that are basic facts or well known
Yes I don’t know if it’s real amazement, or just a way of seeking validation from children who no doubt make up the majority of viewers, because they will probably think that fact is amazing about a word backwards. And the same for her hash brown and dip that she’s had to make a video it’s really not that deep. I don’t particularly fancy eating it myself but millennials love a dip so it’s not that controversial as much as she likes to make out!

Reactions: 3
So much I could say but I have seen inside her mouth more than I've seen my own. She should put it on the end of a conveyor belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just want to see her behave as a normal woman and stop hanging round kids gives me the right Ick. Imagine if this was a 28 year old man hanging round teenagers 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Becky has been spotted at Tokfest, Mummy Gasgoine is there and said some people have Security.:p

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.