BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she should keep doing this with Wills he is boring, what sort of tea was that chips with pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I know it’s just another takeaway but…. Yeah so” why does she speak like a 12 year old

Reactions: 7
I don't think she should keep doing this with Wills he is boring, what sort of tea was that chips with pasta.
I feel like maybe I’m in a tiny minority here but I actually quite like him 🤣🤣 he is boring but seems far more genuine than becki

I feel like maybe I’m in a tiny minority here but I actually quite like him 🤣🤣 he is boring but seems far more genuine than becki
Agree he should go it alone, Becki looked like she was about to get into bed after all the build up how she look like that.

Reactions: 2
that bleeping noise she makes when she shovels too much food in her mouth 🤮 TAKE SMALLER BITES YA GANNIT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes just chatting pure tit now for the sake of it I think, half the time she doesn't make bleeping sense 😒 I.e all that waffle about the chilly con carne & slow cooker 😫 ffs she's hard work haha

• Haha
I bet her mum n dad can't wait for her to piss off and move out so they can claim some freezer space back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kills me how she pushes her legs so tight together to hide how big they are

Or maybe it’s because they’ve never been opened

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chilli takes about 25 minutes anyway why's she shoved it in a slow cooker hahahaha eeeedyat gal

Reactions: 1
She always says she loves this dance or been dying to do this dance but she never does it properly or moves from one spot when she’s doing it ?

Reactions: 5
She can’t dance at all it’s like watching old people dance at weddings after a few too free prosseccos 😭 I honestly think the weird obsession with cool teenagers and dance moms is her reliving her dream and I feel like she’s given up on having kids herself which is sad

ps she might not want them which is coolbut the obsession with kids tells me otherwise

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.