BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a full time job there is no reason a childless 30 year old should be making halloween cake on a Wednesday afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any normal 30 year old would atleast have plans to buy a house, meet a partner, travel maybe? Not get a bleeping nose piercing and make cake on a Wednesday afternoon. She needs to grow up

Reactions: 7
464 calories in 4 slices of warburtons toastie! That’s without the butter and tin of hoops! I am too scared to leave a comment but that is a really super high lunch if she’s trying to count calories (I don’t know if she’s given up)

but who has FOUR slices?! It’s not even the total calorie count it’s so unbalanced two. Have two slices, half the tin of hoops then some fruit on the side and maybe some chicken bites for protein wtf

Reactions: 3
Any normal 30 year old would atleast have plans to buy a house, meet a partner, travel maybe? Not get a bleeping nose piercing and make cake on a Wednesday afternoon. She needs to grow up
Whilst I can't stand Becki. I disagree with this, not everyone who's 30 wants to settle down and have kids. I'm 30 in 2 months and don't plan on settling down yet, I'd like to enjoy myself whilst I still can.

Although I'm nowhere near as childish as Becki.

Reactions: 13
Has Becki ever said she wants kids? Or would she rather be the "cool" aunty?
The word cool is used lightly

Whilst I can't stand Becki. I disagree with this, not everyone who's 30 wants to settle down and have kids. I'm 30 in 2 months and don't plan on settling down yet, I'd like to enjoy myself whilst I still can.

Although I'm nowhere near as childish as Becki.
No I get this! Hence why I didn’t mention kids as not everyone wants them and it’s completely unfair to assume every woman does. My bad if I worded it wrong, I more wanted to highlight the fact that she sits doing duck all. Maybe it’s just me but I would of assumed she had more plans to live her life a bit rather than sit in her parents house making cakes & following paige everywhere. Like maybe a holiday or a birthday outing atleast for her 30th. Sorry if I came across like a witch in my other comment definitely wasn’t my intention!!

Like you said you are focused on enjoying your life which is great. That is what I expected becki would want to do but she does nothing 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve definitely seen her say she probably would want kids on a live. She strikes me as the kind of person that maybe thinks she won’t meet someone so wouldn’t want to say she does want it too much. I don’t know if that makes sense but if you pretend you don’t want it it’s less painful

Why has she deleted that tik tok of her saying she looks like Mrs Trunchball?

It's accured to me that Becki might be gay but has not come out it's not easy for everyone to.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I heard her say on a live she wanted kids to. Perhaps she doesn’t talk about it much as realistically, she knows time is not on her side as she literally is making no progress on meeting anyone. I do feel sad for her. Lots of people are happy being without kids and that’s absolutely fine but it must be crap if you do want them and you can feel it becoming more and more out of reach.

I really think she would make a lovely Mum she's so good with Paige and the other little Tot I've seen her with.

I’m sure I heard her say on a live she wanted kids to. Perhaps she doesn’t talk about it much as realistically, she knows time is not on her side as she literally is making no progress on meeting anyone. I do feel sad for her. Lots of people are happy being without kids and that’s absolutely fine but it must be crap if you do want them and you can feel it becoming more and more out of reach.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. I know I used to be like that. I would say I never want kids but I stuck with slimming world. Lost some weight (still a size 18) but what I gained was confidence. Now I have a lovely partner. And it’s not because losing weight is the be all and end all but it can give you an inner confidence. I would never have gone on a tinder date before hand!

• Heart
Is her accent a real accent or is it just a Becki thing? No offence to anyone who is perhaps from round her way but I’ve never known anyone speak the way she does?! It’s really irritating.
I live in the same town as her. Definitely not just her, the more common people do talk the way she does.

Reactions: 1
“So I’m gonna take some lunchables which obviously yep but I’m taking them” sorry what?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“So I’m gonna take some lunchables which obviously yep but I’m taking them” sorry what?
Jesus Christ it’s bad enough when she types like tit but now she can’t even string a sentence together when she’s actually talking

Also the Halloween cake looks bleeping vile is it actually cooked

I thought she went to university? Not saying all uni folk are incredibly smart but most people who graduated can articulate themselves fairly well and have a broad range of descriptive phrases. It baffles me how basic her English is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.