BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a year that's not a lot really. BUT I will play devils advocate as I don't think she weighs that heavy, her shape is very odd so it's probably that

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the videos of her on Paige's tiktok?? Her face doesn't look as slim on them. She defo uses some kind of filter to slimmer her mush

Reactions: 2
What does the red signify? I'm not white and I often see red white people I thought it was just like an undertone x

High blood pressure
yes this andother diseases involving the heart. Growing up my granddad constantly was flush faced (he was a health man though would always be on hikes and bike rides even in his 70s) and he had a sudden heart attack and passed after having no previous history of illness or warning signs

• Sad
Oh I didn't know that, see how can they call tattle when you learn summet every day on here!

Reactions: 4
She could literally be a normal weight if she'd properly tried from September 2020. Instead we're zooming in and squinting at a pic to see if anything has changed

Reactions: 5
That mate if hers Williamellis is equally as annoying his fast chewing does my head in, also two burgers chips and Halloumi?!

Reactions: 5
That mate if hers Williamellis is equally as annoying his fast chewing does my head in, also two burgers chips and Halloumi?!
His diet is equally atrocious as Becki’s.
Also I find him soooooo dull. At least Becki has a personality even if it is that of an 8 year old

Reactions: 8
She would lose a lot quicker just with portion control. No one needs a double sausage McMuffin meal, pure greed

Reactions: 3
I have no issue with Becki and her food intake. That doesn’t bother me. What bothers me is that she keeps the comments open and all the hate comments. I truly believe she’s isnt as stupid as she makes out; she knows that junk food and takeaways are going to get her the views, comments and pocket money from the creator fund.

She would lose a lot quicker just with portion control. No one needs a double sausage McMuffin meal, pure greed
with a sour cream and chive dip

Reactions: 3
duck OFF.
I literally defend her and then she’s taping kinder bueno to her chops

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.