BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jeez, she really doesn’t help herself does she🤣 the Roblox comment 💀💀💀💀💀
tiktok comments are savage! I would never comment this stuff directly to people, af least with tattle they make an active choice to seek negative feedback, she’s kinda annoying but is a bit mean to leave comments on her video tho I’m convinced she leaves them up as it boosts her engagement so 💴

Reactions: 7
I've just now see that she's got management. Like who the duck does she think she is hahaba

Reactions: 6
InFlUeNcEr

Jesus. bleeping. Christ.

I used to watch her and feel sorry for her. I've read her threads now and I hate you all. Can't get past the smelly head band, the hiding of the chin, the noises, the shaking of the fork 😫🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since when was over eating a talent 🤣😂.but then the Smithy's and Lawrence and some random Post Woman are with an agency.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just now see that she's got management. Like who the duck does she think she is hahaba
She’s so bleeping rude, if you email her about anything business related rather than replying and having a friendly chat with you she sends “I’ve passed this onto my management, once they verify everything they’ll be in touch” who the duck does she think she is seriously

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s so bleeping rude, if you email her about anything business related rather than replying and having a friendly chat with you she sends “I’ve passed this onto my management, once they verify everything they’ll be in touch” who the duck does she think she is seriously
Her management probs being that neice of hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Talent” what’s her bleeping talent looking like a thumb and getting teenage lads to say they’re worried about her getting heart disease 😂😂 hey maybe if she earns a bit of money she can move out of her mums and get herself a nice little place and maybe meet someone and start a family like any normal 29 year old…. But something tells me she’s piss it all up dominos wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Talent” what’s her bleeping talent looking like a thumb and getting teenage lads to say they’re worried about her getting heart disease 😂😂 hey maybe if she earns a bit of money she can move out of her mums and get herself a nice little place and maybe meet someone and start a family like any normal 29 year old…. But something tells me she’s piss it all up dominos wall.
She should get a different job as well, there’s no need for her to work 3 days a week when she has literally no other life commitments! Lazy bleeping cow

Reactions: 5
Any of us can get a manager but for most it won't lead to anything more, I like the guy Max who cooks but I un followed him when I realized which Talent agency he went with and think he should get someone else, I would not want to have a connection that signs up villians.

Reactions: 1
It really is odd- her content is purely based around her terrible and damaging eating habits and the majority of her followers are probably trolls who make fun of her. Isn’t she better off doing the managing herself as she’s have to pay the agencies a cut and I’m sure she won’t be having a lucrative career. She only works part time! She literally has the time to go through the 3 emails she’ll get a week

Reactions: 2
The management team have seen her coming😂 they’ve only signed her so they can take a percentage of her earnings. Who the duck would want to advertise their products with Becky?! Not even fast food chains like Dominos or Maccies would wanna go near her she’s a bad advertisement 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
what the hell, getting way to big for her boots for a woman pushing 30 still living with her parents who creeps around teenagers 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly there food choices are terrible. I get the whole home comfort thing with food but they are doing a live on Sunday and her choices are pesto pasta, chicken pasta and Philadelphia pasta. She is an adult why are her options something a poor uni student would eat or something I would eat after 12 hrs at work. Honestly she is a terrible foody and so is her mate. They have actually both picked the most bog standard pasta dishes in the world! How are they influencing anyone?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.