BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to be too much of a dick but Jesus how much curry did she put on her plate! She had enough food for 2 people! She ordered the same amount as what me and my husband have between us 😳 and we like to eat!

Reactions: 6
Wtf she's on live now saying that she would love to go on I'm a celebrity. Like wtf she's not a celebrity. Who the duck does she think she is 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
does she really think she could survive on the im a celeb rations when she eats 6000 calories a day?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh that’s embarrassing, I know I’m a celeb is known for z listers but she isn’t even that famous. I’ve got second hand embarrassment right now ngl.!

Reactions: 5
.Her curry order is so odd, what seems like two meat dishes, one rice , a huge lump of soggy bread I suppose it's Nan, what about some veggie sides they are the best part I think. Anyhow the yellow curry looked vile wondering what that's called.

Reactions: 3
.Her curry order is so odd, what seems like two meat dishes, one rice , a huge lump of soggy bread I suppose it's Nan, what about some veggie sides they are the best part I think. Anyhow the yellow curry looked vile wondering what that's called.
Korma I reckon

Reactions: 2
It’s just the amount that’s mad for me, like just one of those, half the rice and half a naan would do me fine. Especially a something like a korma coz it’s so rich already, theres no need for another one as well!

it's not even just her weight, she's built like a bloody brick shithouse
this made me howl, not heard brick shithouse since my dad was alive!

that curry portion was ridiculous. My local curry place puts portion sizes and one curry in them silver containers says it services to, same with the rice! Did she have the whole naan to 😰 I’m no skinny Minnie I love my food but I can’t even eat that much

Reactions: 5
She said on the live last night that she's lost 2.5 stone since January. Very slow

Reactions: 2
There’s no way she’s lost 2.5 stone. If so where has she lost it from? Bc it certainly doesn’t look like she has

Reactions: 8
It’s just the amount that’s mad for me, like just one of those, half the rice and half a naan would do me fine. Especially a something like a korma coz it’s so rich already, theres no need for another one as well!
She literally orders for a family of 4. If she cut her portions she’d actually lose weight

Reactions: 4
If she has lost any weight she will soon pack it back on if she continues to eat like she has over the weekend.

View attachment 758705
Looks like she's finally started to own her choices but is it just me who thinks she doesn't suit it hahahaha and the way she says she doesn't win. She needs to grow the duck up
As a Maccies aficionado myself, she's got a large coke and medium fries which tells me she bought those fries on the side of a large meal proving she doesn't show the full picture of what she's eating...

Reactions: 16
As a Maccies aficionado myself, she's got a large coke and medium fries which tells me she bought those fries on the side of a large meal proving she doesn't show the full picture of what she's eating...
Well spotted!!!! You can see the fries are a medium as it says 337 calories on them which is the calories in a medium fries. So yep, she definitely ordered more. Tbh I assumed she had anyway but now there’s proof.

Reactions: 4
Could've got one of the burgers that doesn't come as a meal and then added the fries and coke seperately

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.