BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she did go to uni, I’d be asking for my money back if I was her 😂 she can’t even pronounce basic words and for Donner she writes Donna 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iv just seen another becki page on tik toc I’m pretty sure it’s not her it’s really taking the piss.
E6764A87-DAA7-4487-BC5B-24ADADCDE5F2.png

Reactions: 2
Iv just seen another becki page on tik toc I’m pretty sure it’s not her it’s really taking the piss. View attachment 768263
Defo not hers but it’s true out of 7 days 5 days a week is treat night, which is fine eat what you want but that’s why she gets to much hate due to the fact she did start it as a weight loss page etc

diet starts Monday should be on her bio

Reactions: 3
Right I actually don't know how she doesn't feel tit after she eats. I've just polished off a large dominoes (I'm pregnant it doesn't count) and I fully feel like I could tit out a brick 😷 never wanna see a pizza again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is nitpicky lol but there's something tragic about your chosen takeaway options being dominos mcdonalds and kebab. Like a chinese or indian is a bit too exotic

Reactions: 13
I’m baffled by her spending habits. She eats out a lot and gets takeaways several times a week, I know it’s not exactly excessive but considering she only works 3 days a week I don’t get why she is comfortable to spend so much on food?

I’m baffled by her spending habits. She eats out a lot and gets takeaways several times a week, I know it’s not exactly excessive but considering she only works 3 days a week I don’t get why she is comfortable to spend so much on food?

Reactions: 5
. I think she has a nerve telling us not to comment on what she does or eats or how she looks and be kind but why should we she puts herself out there it's not all gifts, Merch and Amazon's wish lists and follow the gifters, no difference to Lawrence.

Reactions: 5

I think it’s very excessive to have that many takeaways, it’s so shocking to me. Average price of a takeaway on deliveroo is around £15-20 so she’s spending close to £60 a week on junk food to gorge on

She looks huge in that video with sevda, as big as her earlier videos. Has she put it back on?

The video of her eating with Sevda..🤭
Did she even understand Sevda's video? It was all about being content with spending time by yourself and having a meal alone and Becki is there in the comments being like "aww I would eat with you every day if I could, you're not alone!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What life skills did you learn at uni then Becki? You live and eat in you're bedroom at your mums, can't drive, eat takeaways in a travelodge in Bolton every weekend, live a strange dance obsession through you're niece and talk to teenagers and odd men at night via tic tok! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve only just noticed james lazarous grid post from their escape from their tend parenting little break away recently. He is piling it on isn’t he! Less wanking in the garage more resistance bands james!! And cut down on the just roll all the best x

She'll be getting about £180 a week from work and spending over half of it on food I'm sure. No rent or bills. I don't know how tiktok money works but if that's a substantial amount then it becomes more reasonable

Then again if it's a substantial amount then she should move out and go on a date or something

I've got a massive appetite and always have had, even I'd struggle with all that takeaway. She's gonna end up absolutely massive soon

So another takeaway for Breakfast, what happened to a bowl of Weetabix cheaper and better for you Becki, don't winge when the comments pour in.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.