BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Will the new Declan? Wonder what happened to him? Maybe he was just the connection Becki needed to hook her up with a meeting with the mayor of Bolton 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good lord. Another dancing video. With her shape I wouldn't be shocked if she had type 2 diabetes soon.

Reactions: 1
The only thing worse than crocs, is fake £5 crocs from Primark! 😂😂
Who knew it could be considered dancing when you hardly live your feet, what a state!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
.If you have to wear crocs can you not get the real ones Becky, you surely have the money 💰.

Reactions: 6
Crocs just aren’t fashionable. And she is acting like she is the height of fashion. It’s very childish. Crocs to me are like slippers, they aren’t fashionable but they are practical and if you have to have them then it’s fine but she needs to calm down about them because she has made 2 videos about a basic item and to me that’s the equivalent of showing off a pair of trainer socks it’s boring. She needs to read the room. Nobody cares that she has crocs it’s how she conducts herself what is weird.

Reactions: 8
Those 'overnight oats' that are just Weetabix look gross

She looks about 40 in her live

Reactions: 7
It’s really bothering me that she doesn’t toast her bagels!! Is she that stupid that she doesn’t know to toast them? Or is she just an absolute wrong un who doesn’t toast them? 😂😂

Yep agree with you all about the bagels, I can't eat them untoasted 🤮 there so hard and rubbery!!

Them overnight weetabix look like baby porridge
Honestly if she enjoys it then fair enough, each to their own 😂 but I just cannot get over the fact she called it ‘overnight oats’ like girl please 💀. I do wonder sometimes if she is actually just trolling at this point loool

Reactions: 5
Honestly if she enjoys it then fair enough, each to their own 😂 but I just cannot get over the fact she called it ‘overnight oats’ like girl please 💀. I do wonder sometimes if she is actually just trolling at this point loool
you know I think you’re right, I’m sure she must be trolling us with the strange little things she does? Not toasting bagels, overnight weetabix ‘oats’, being overly excited about the crocs etc... I’m guessing this gets her more engagement. Does anyone know if engagement/more comments on a TikTok means more money for creators? Be interesting to know.

Reactions: 5
Her ham salad was so sad, cucumber & iceberg lettuce 😂😂
She is so used to eating tit, she can’t put together a nutritious meal that is actually tasty, when she eats like that no wonder she binges on dominoes as the food she makes is just not good

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.