Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Have you ever bought anything from the TikTok shop'

Paul - 'no never'

Paul you were advertising stuff to buy on the TikTok shop just this year as a part of one of your many new rebranding personalities. Deleting the videos doesn't mean it didn't happen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He said he'd never been to Windsor. Wasn't there a picture of him in crowds waiting to eyeball a Royal at Windsor?

Reactions: 8
So I went out to London this weekend, my shoe heels snapped off (duck you ASOS) and I spent my entire day looking like big foot. Me and my friends were bleeping creased all day at the entire thing. bleeping state of my trotters 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• 20.5 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 27
    So I went out to London this weekend, my shoe heel snapped off and I spent my entire day looking like big foot. Me and my friends were bleeping creased all day at the entire thing. bleeping state of my trotters 😂😂😂😂
    The side shot has tipped me over the edge😂😂😂😂.

Atleast your trotters look better than toephies babs

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Dunno if anyone has seen the response to Paul’s G R O O M E R video, by that tempestpsychology account on TikTok, but he’s really answered him so eloquently and informatively. He really gets what Paul is doing and why so many of us have an issue with him. I pray Paul sees it, it will infuriate him

Reactions: 10
    That Karen is doing a live, the one he went to pop world with. People are saying she’s a nurse, surely bleeping not

Reactions: 5
    The side shot has tipped me over the edge😂😂😂😂.

Atleast your trotters look better than toephies babs
    Genuinely no idea how he walks like this. I fell up so many stairs then fell down and escalator. He’s so committed to people thinking he doesn’t have size 6 feet 😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    I can’t link this guys video but Gavindb has done a video an hour ago regarding Paul and omg he’s spot on.

Reactions: 2
    That Karen is doing a live, the one he went to pop world with. People are saying she’s a nurse, surely bleeping not
    She is! I know a lot of nurses, I used to work in healthcare (so by Pool’s standards I must be a great person eh). Some are angels. Some I wouldn’t trust to pick my cat’s tit up. It’s one way or the other with healthcare professionals.

Major Paul ick is when he gets a ‘text’ and pokes his tongue out and bites his lip like he is in some wattpad fan fiction. Paul you’re the furthest thing from sexy no one is sending you risky messages while you’re on live who are you fooling

• Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 28
    Only a matter of time now before something happens to pool. More people need to see that picture of him and his baby mum when she’s evidently 16 or younger at that point.

Reactions: 10
    So I went out to London this weekend, my shoe heels snapped off (duck you ASOS) and I spent my entire day looking like big foot. Me and my friends were bleeping creased all day at the entire thing. bleeping state of my trotters 😂😂😂😂
    Off topic and a boring thing to point out but I have the same handbag.

As you were hammies...

Only a matter of time now before something happens to pool. More people need to see that picture of him and his baby mum when she’s evidently 16 or younger at that point.
    I've only ever seen it with her face covered (for obvious reasons) so no idea how young she looked!

This is a new video for me, not seen it before. How has he aged 30 years in just 1 year? Also he defo does not dye his hair. 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
    Reactions: 11
    This is a new video for me, not seen it before. How has he aged 30 years in just 1 year? Also he defo does not dye his hair. 🤮🤮🤮
    It’s mad how he looks so much creepier there. Also 60 viewers, now he gets thousands. How times have changed

Reactions: 8
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.