Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh his face quite literally reminds me of like a puppet off Sesame Street šŸ¤® wasnā€™t the guy who had his hand up Elmoā€™s arse a groomer?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More vids about Paul at Popworld

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ew that Karen woman is starting to piss me off, why does she talk in that tone and soooo bleeping smug, the more I read about her, the more I detest her, sheā€™s morphing into a female pool, all these tiktokers show their real selves, eventually!

Reactions: 23
She looks like she's raging. I wonder how many people were stood filming, she looks like she's being his bouncer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think the other girl could be the new one? And now sheā€™s left him because she saw how much attention he gets? šŸ§

Reactions: 4
itā€™s very bizarre this random friendship with Karen, I donā€™t believe heā€™d have reached out to her, but then why would she reach out to him šŸ¤” I think the ā€œladyā€ heā€™s talking to must have something to do with Karen because why this random set up?

Reactions: 11
I canā€™t get over how heā€™s hiding behind Karen and the girl šŸ˜‚
If me and my boy mates got into any trouble on a night out, best believe they would NEVER be stood BEHIND us girls. Theyā€™ve always protected and looked out for us as if we are their sisters.
Pool on the other handā€¦ is a tiny little man and hides behind Karen when thereā€™s conflict šŸ˜‚ Thereā€™s no confidence or strength in him to think ā€œmaybe I should help protect these girls seeing as they are getting targeted with my crapā€

Reactions: 15
I read somewhere that the girl is one of Karen's mods. Not sure how true that is but folk mentioned her username on Tik Tok.

Karen giving off heavy Gihslaine Maxwell vibes to me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.