Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Walter has probably faked his own death and is living under a new identity in Mexico, bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s this excited because he’s… going out. It’s giving year 9 house party Friday in p4 English vibes…

Reactions: 11
He’s this excited because he’s… going out. It’s giving year 9 house party Friday in p4 English vibes…
duck me, how does that work, I spend all my time live in a toilet talking to absolute no one having a pretend Fit every 3 minutes, can someone explain what “Going Out” consists of

oh tit yeah I get it, it’s getting turned away sober from a nightclub full of Teenagers isn’t it

Reactions: 7
What is he up to tonight? Does he have a catfish date tonight?

I remember when I used to go clubbing and all the creepy men watched the dancefloor from a platform, that is exactly how I expect him to spend his evening tonight. Anyway, isn't tonight the night before most students go home for Christmas? It's his ideal hunting time for a drunk enough student to go near his disgusting face.

Reactions: 12
His dancing is something I can’t explain. He clearly thinks he’s a banging dancer. But the erratic moves, the facial expressions it’s mad. I feel sick.

Reactions: 2
His filter glitching on and off is sending me he really does look like a wrinkly bawsack without it.

Reactions: 6
Never in my life have I come across someone so spine tinglingly ,vagina dehydratingly CRINGE. Cringe doesn’t even seem strong enough. I have to watch him with my hands covering my eyes. Who is his girlfriend and what sort of alien life form must she be to actually allow herself to be penetrated by this specimen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New to this thread, was not at all surprised that there was one for him 😂 him chucking that water bottle is driving me crazy I hope it falls down and bashes his damn face. Also whenever someone puts the hat on him the erratic moves to try and "subtly" remove it 😂 bleeping absolute specimen

Reactions: 11
wow hes been on live for ages. Agent of Trauma - isnt there someone with that username here? are you one of his commenters?

What is he up to tonight? Does he have a catfish date tonight?

I remember when I used to go clubbing and all the creepy men watched the dancefloor from a platform, that is exactly how I expect him to spend his evening tonight. Anyway, isn't tonight the night before most students go home for Christmas? It's his ideal hunting time for a drunk enough student to go near his disgusting face.
sorry my bad hust saw your username is different.

OMG also ive just realised his delivery - talking to an empty room,generic music, sporadic awful dancing and miming to it - hes like a DJ in a shopping centre or at a Kids party or an old peoples home

• Haha
Reactions: 5
wow hes been on live for ages. Agent of Trauma - isnt there someone with that username here? are you one of his commenters?
BeautifulTrauma?

I was thinking that yesterday but don't think BeautifulTrauma would gift him so it's got to be someone else.

Reactions: 5
BeautifulTrauma?

I was thinking that yesterday but don't think BeautifulTrauma would gift him so it's got to be someone else.
yeah its Agent of Trauma that comments. i also find it funny that he says their name as if its totally normal.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.