Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so confused too, makes me ill the way they’re referring to the person he’s seeing as a ‘girl’ as well, he’s bloody 42, I should hope he’s seeing a ‘woman’ not a girl

also, off topic but the mouth sounds when he’s lip syncing actually kill me
The whole conversation just turned so quickly, bizarre!!

Reactions: 2
Nothing makes me laugh like when he looks off to the side, acting like he is thinking hard 😭 You’re not in a music video Paul it’s tiktok live

• Haha
Reactions: 14
oh no he’s ruining The Struts for me and he keeps getting the words wrong 🤢
My fella has mutual friends with some of the guys in the struts and I’m so tempted to get him to send the video along so they can see Paul and comment on it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
8.9k viewers!!!! Wtf
I wasn’t one of them. I detest him. I’ve had him blocked absolutely ages now. Not even gonna give him one shady little view. I don’t even understand the need to hate view him. It’s giving him more attention. Which he doesn’t deserve. All the TikTokers I hate, I have blocked. And then also people who frequently go live with the ones I hate, are also blocked.

This Olivia's just kissing his ass for the attention, she's another Toephie
Agreed. I thought she was okay at first. Changed my mind.

Reactions: 5
This Olivia's just kissing his ass for the attention, she's another Toephie
It’s just depressing when you see women using him for clout. You know what he’s done and you know what he uses his platform for, how can you be alright with supporting someone like him? How can you even be okay with being associated with him to boost your own interactions? Her standards are in the gutter, along with her morals.

Reactions: 18
Sorry I know this word is overused online but he is absolutely a narcissist. He's either the victim or hero, he's always right, deflects and twists even the most simple of questions. Those two girls (can't think of their names) need to stay clear of him. He was so rude to one of them coincidentally the one who was more outspoken towards him. The little incel.
Also there's no way he's size 9, i bet he's a size 5 but buys size 9s side show paul

Reactions: 15
There are a couple of women I follow who do onlyfans and they have both talked about the key to their success being exposure (no pun intended haha). But getting your name out there is really important and any publicity is good publicity (for some) I guess. I think that's Olivia's main motivation with Paul. Look at Astrid Wett; she does the same thing by deliberately doing controversial things to get people's attention. I'm in no way tarring all sex workers with the same brush it's just an observation on Olivia's motivations.

Reactions: 13
Day 9 of Paulvent and here is a wonky face for Friday.

How is it medically possible to have been given the short end of the stick on every feature on his puny little body, the face being the ultimate own goal looking like a punched lasagne
Cheers just brought my breakfast up 🤣 punched lasagne brilliant 👏 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are a couple of women I follow who do onlyfans and they have both talked about the key to their success being exposure (no pun intended haha). But getting your name out there is really important and any publicity is good publicity (for some) I guess. I think that's Olivia's main motivation with Paul. Look at Astrid Wett; she does the same thing by deliberately doing controversial things to get people's attention. I'm in no way tarring all sex workers with the same brush it's just an observation on Olivia's motivations.
I’ve got no issues with anyone that does onlyfans but what really annoys me is how they temporarily care about the young girls he’s grooming but immediately trade that in for exposure/money, it’s gross and just further proof that a lot of people don’t actually find Paul problematic and are just jumping on the bandwagon for clout and views.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe Turbo Tina was beefing the two girls🤣🤣🤣 the green eyed monster taking over

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm really confused as Paul never lies, not ever. And he was telling us during the day he was going out tonight to drinking establishments but instead spent the night on live to a couple of girls young enough to be his daughter.

Seriously though, I guess this is what every live will be like now. Sometimes you feel like you're shouting into an empty void as ultimately all of those people in the live love trolling Paul and asking about 16 year olds, shoe sizes and helicopters, but I believe very few see an actual problem with his behaviour and why he shouldn't have social media access. There were 17k people in his live waiting for him to slip up last night, it'll never happen. The only thing that could possibly bring upon his downfall is a sting operation but even then he'd disappear for a week and come back blaming everyone else.

Sorry as I'm rambling, but the way he turns his very linear head to look at the TV and pretend he's not listening is really tiresome. I would never get tired of punching his sad, pathetic face.

Reactions: 15
I'm really confused as Paul never lies, not ever. And he was telling us during the day he was going out tonight to drinking establishments but instead spent the night on live to a couple of girls young enough to be his daughter.

Seriously though, I guess this is what every live will be like now. Sometimes you feel like you're shouting into an empty void as ultimately all of those people in the live love trolling Paul and asking about 16 year olds, shoe sizes and helicopters, but I believe very few see an actual problem with his behaviour and why he shouldn't have social media access. There were 17k people in his live waiting for him to slip up last night, it'll never happen. The only thing that could possibly bring upon his downfall is a sting operation but even then he'd disappear for a week and come back blaming everyone else.

Sorry as I'm rambling, but the way he turns his very linear head to look at the TV and pretend he's not listening is really tiresome. I would never get tired of punching his sad, pathetic face.
Didn’t he then say during the live he’s actually going out tomorrow night (tonight) and said he was going to Birmingham then 2 minutes later said no not Birmingham. He can’t keep up with his own lies.

He’s not going out. He’s taking the piss of that tiktok that circulated of someone dancing on a night out that people thought was him. The shoes where black hence why he made a big deal about going out with his white shoes. He does this kind of thing constantly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.