Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's live sat crossed legged dancing in his bedroom.

Someone's bio was don't finger my nan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah guys I seen a video where he said that TikTok messages him and asks him to go love. And I lost it!! Any 🔗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s so funny how embarrassed he gets when people send him those hat gifts because they just make him look so stupid, he tries to discreetly hide his face or wave his arm in front of his head until the hat disappears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed Paul and Lionel messi have exactly the same side profile

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't with that girl oliva 🙄
I know, I caught the end of a live earlier as she was leaving and she was like “anyway I’ll jump in the box if you’re back on later”. Of course you will, you’re absolutely revelling in the clout

Reactions: 10
tit himself when shazza was bringing an randomer into the live then came out of it. Not so brave are we Paul

Reactions: 7
I know, I caught the end of a live earlier as she was leaving and she was like “anyway I’ll jump in the box if you’re back on later”. Of course you will, you’re absolutely revelling in the clout
She's never read a book apparently and cooks mostly with the microwave, now that can be fair enough but why do I get the vibe she's dumbing herself down for more clout

Reactions: 12
She's never read a book apparently and cooks mostly with the microwave, now that can be fair enough but why do I get the vibe she's dumbing herself down for more clout
She is a mother and mainly cooks using the microwave? Her poor child 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would pay good money to see a compilation purely made up of clips of Pool trying to yeet his gifted hat off

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.