Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he described the night out made it sound like a nightclub appearance to me for some reason. Heaven forbid a club is actually paying him to show up and dance and sing that fxcking Jack Grealish song. He truly will have morphed into a n0nce version of David Brent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ I have to say I wouldn't be surprised if it is an appearance somewhere I've seen that stupid Jack G song has gained some traction, he's too self absorbed to know people are laughing at him and not with him. Although to him any attention is good attention, this is a fella that is ok with being called a nonce and God knows what else just along just as he is being spoken about.

Reactions: 5
The way he described the night out made it sound like a nightclub appearance to me for some reason. Heaven forbid a club is actually paying him to show up and dance and sing that fxcking Jack Grealish song. He truly will have morphed into a n0nce version of David Brent.
Omg can you imagine someone staining some underwear with nutella and throwing it at him. I would die if it was caught on camera - least it's in his natural habitat around drunk young women though.

Reactions: 5
Paul is commenting in Shazzas live chatting tit back to people in the comments the creature.

Reactions: 6
Paul is in there, Boo is in there, James Chalmers is in there. How can they sit there and slate Rofflecopter when Paul is in there?!!

They all just need one giant live and get it out in the open. They're not even talking about Paul.

Edit: It's so funny they're not even talking about Paul and he's desperate for some attention. He's infatuated with Olivia, you can tell - she's in the age range, has a child. He keeps writing in the comments like he's begging to be noticed by them

Someone keeps repeating in the live "POOL, REDDIT KNOWS WHAT SCHOOL (sons name) GOES TO". Why? Just why?! It lowers the argument.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The thought of his dad walking in while his 40+ unemployed mole rat son is practicing WAP in his spare room absolutely sends me into orbit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Paul is in there, Boo is in there, James Chalmers is in there. How can they sit there and slate Rofflecopter when Paul is in there?!!

They all just need one giant live and get it out in the open. They're not even talking about Paul.

Edit: It's so funny they're not even talking about Paul and he's desperate for some attention. He's infatuated with Olivia, you can tell - she's in the age range, has a child. He keeps writing in the comments like he's begging to be noticed by them

Someone keeps repeating in the live "POOL, REDDIT KNOWS WHAT SCHOOL (sons name) GOES TO". Why? Just why?! It lowers the argument.
Roflcopter just turned on them and called Olivia an ugly sket, Iโ€™m so lost with this side drama

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Living for the abuse he is getting in the comments. He can be the big man in other peoples comments, but canโ€™t have comments on in his own live the little scrote.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Roflcopter just turned on them and called Olivia an ugly sket, Iโ€™m so lost with this side drama
Yeah so apparently Olivia was chatting tit about rofflecopter in some other live so he called her out on it and it got heated so he called her a butters sket and left ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh the drama mick ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah so apparently Olivia was chatting tit about rofflecopter in some other live so he called her out on it and it got heated so he called her a butters sket and left ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh the drama mick ๐Ÿ™„
Weโ€™re going to need a flow chart for all of these supporting characters soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm all for shaz and Olivia, maybe they're trying to get clout like a lot of people say but so be it. They've caused the shittest week for him so far, the closest we've had him to coming off of social media, he got confronted by people in the street, they mentioned the snark page numerous times which I'm sure had a lot of people curious and they've since joined, I'm sure some have ended up here too, and he's now got more eyes on him than he ever had.

Reactions: 13
Search Yorkshire predator hunters UK on Facebook.. I've never followed this thread simply because it moves too quickly around working etc I'd never be able to keep up! However just the 2 articles IV seen on Facebook is enough for me! Blocked and reported ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Reactions: 4
it's mad that for the past 2 years this man has just been a wee inside joke thing with me and my bf, and now he's becoming an international n0nce-sation. what will happen next?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.