Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s on live and his latest catfish says she can’t join the live because she’s “driving” - ok to text though, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can tell he moisturised for the first time ever today because he's mentioned the fact he's moisturised about 10 times the past hour on this live. If it's a part of your daily routine it's not something you tend to harp on about Pool babz.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can tell he moisturised for the first time ever today because he's mentioned the fact he's moisturised about 10 times the past hour on this live. If it's a part of your daily routine it's not something you tend to harp on about Pool babz.
Hes obviously not used a sock today and put his man juice straight on his face to moisturise it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't stand the weird teenage girl attitude he has of "I'm just a little waif I can barely eat a meal I eat one meal a day I ate a single macaron for breakfast and I'm so full 🥺"
it's embarrassing when girls try hard to do it but it's even more embarrassing when it's a 43 year old man with no job living in his dad's spare bedroom trying his hardest (and failing) to groom the girls who usually have that attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The moisturiser is not doing a very good job. Every time he moves there are white flakes sprinkling onto his black hoodie 🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 4
On the live last night someone asked Shazza to ask Paul why that husky was interrogating him in Boots and I nearly choked on my drink.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
1. What’s with the not talking to people on Instagram unless they’ve got a “massive account”? Well known people tend not to like people who touch kids just as much as the rest of us.
2. Does he really think the likes of Harry Styles and Cristiano Ronaldo have just popped by his tiktok and now think “oh goody, my chance to be friends with a mouldy ham slice, I thought this day would never come!!”
3. I hate him.
He talks tit about not talking to people with a big account because my GORGEOUS friend who has 200k followers followed him and he never followed her back. She is early 20’s and biracial so obviously no use to Pool. When I say she’s gorgeous I am not exaggerating. He only follows people who fit his nawwative. Blonde and stupid.

Reactions: 13
I know he says he can read people's insta messages etc at the top of his screen, ok. But if the person is on insta/whatsapp how do they simultaneously see him respond on tiktok? Or are they switching apps hella quick?? or am i missing something?

Reactions: 8
Why the tit is he constantly live atm? Sick of seeing his hammy face. Also that Olivia is a sketty rat and looks like she has constant thrush and BV. About 70 year olds talking to 19 year olds. Piss off you weird little pedalo enabler.

Reactions: 11
I know he says he can read people's insta messages etc at the top of his screen, ok. But if the person is on insta/whatsapp how do they simultaneously see him respond on tiktok? Or are they switching apps hella quick??
You can close TikTok and it will continue playing the live in a pop out

Reactions: 2
Didn't know that. thank you. Totally normal and efficient way to communicate with someone huh :ROFLMAO:
No problem, I join a few people’s lives throughout the day as I’m working and only discovered you can do it the other day, I think you can also lock the screen and still hear it playing.

Reactions: 2
Didn't know that. thank you. Totally normal and efficient way to communicate with someone huh :ROFLMAO:
It’s the worst when he’s live with the comments off and just replies to those imaginary WhatsApp/Instagram messages, means the live is like a one sided FaceTime

Reactions: 6
Please don’t come for me but some of his mannerisms and way he speaks makes me think he might possibly be gay. He’s quite effeminate… And going for younger girls is how he’s possibly denying it and internalising that homophobia.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please don’t come for me but some of his mannerisms and way he speaks makes me think he might possibly be gay. He’s quite effeminate… And going for younger girls is how he’s possibly denying it and internalising that homophobia.
I’ve seen some wild takes on Paul recently, but this is quite possibly the most bizarre one I’ve read so far.
He’s not gay, he’s a N0NCE!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.