Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Im just on a break what have i missed also .ben rantz has posted quite a bit of proof before in the past diretly from the alzimers charity
I don’t know why he went after Ben because he said he checks things out before he accuses

that autism mummy has really thrown her hubby to the wolves. She went in the live to say over and over she is innocent
E56E97AF-0470-4CBE-AF4E-CDEA946767D0.jpeg
6F26B563-8D26-46B9-A89C-EA536045D628.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Beauty66

She must have been getting something out of it though to allow it happen, but I suppose he got her involved when she was at her most vulnerable. It's all a disgrace. I've seen loads of people say they thought snowdon was for harrison even some of the creators involved thought it was for harrison n not going towards werunique.
Don't even get me started on Tan. She is rough, greedy and has seen the £££ and wants fame off the back of her now poor dead son. She has and continues using her son's name to rake in £1000's via gifting on TT and now has a link up on her bio asking to nominate Harrison for Pride of Britain. They will take one proper look at her TT and see what an aggressive tramp she is and dismiss her. I have no doubt!

To me, its despicable to make money off the back of your sick child, same as Riley's mum now does too. They make me 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Beauty66

She’s also friends with Riley’s mum, the one who took the go fund me off DHB n then slated him.
She’s also friends with Riley’s mum, the one who took the go fund me off DHB n then slated him.
Riley's mum disgusts me. She uses her poor son to enrich herself, get clout and now this!
Who on earth thinks that there is justifcation for having merch in the name of their own ill child to make £££?! I think she should be ashamed of herself! There are 1000's of children suffering from cancer where the parents quietly support and love their child. Who does Vicky think she is? She seems to feel entitled to capitalise on her ill son. Poor Riley 🥺
She is clearly very manipulative.
Following people's comments on her actions she put out a video last night to show her cuddling with Riley. Unfortunately it looks like a response to negative comments rather than a genuine cuddle with her son. Horrible woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

lozza96

VIP Member
Anyone watching dhb someone messaged him who had access to the paypal and said leigh and andrea did use some of it to pay there bills but they then did pay it back but still

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Liljojo

Oh right, I was thinking council may have paid.
No she's had that house for at least 15 years or more, she has 4 children, abby, flynn, and the twin girls to noel hughes her ex husband and her dad paid for the house then. Seems a decent fella well in his 60s now plus always been good to andrea especially as noel was a shit and went to jail. There was some tenancy and benefit fraud andrea got in shit about, think her dad was getting housing benefit andrea claiming single etc. But hes let her stay there, hes done any work and supplied cars. Shes never ever attempted to look for a job, shes very hard faced. Laughable that a uneducated person is offering sen advice also, when she has no training, empathy and the only reason her son has additional needs is through her own drinking and drug taking through the pregnancy.

• Angry
  • Wow

Liljojo

They always get caught in the end ...i have reported them at their address A **** Lane to all the relevant authorities

• Heart

Liljojo

Andrea has always been a vile, foul mouthed bitter individual as many in her local area know. She couldnt even keep a nice persona whilst representing a so called charity for autism etc suposedly as her son suffers, the reason she isnt passionate is because A) she is a horrible person, and B) as everyone around here knows, Braedan has alcohol fetal syndrome she drank and sniffed coke all through her pregnancy, she was pregnant at their wedding pissed kicking off shouting for a line cause her mates wouldnt and a few fell out with her ... shes never been nice, shes ripped her own dad off. And as for Lee sorry Leigh ... well we all know what a fraud he is, them fake slow talking videos..anyone who knows him from his area knows.. Hopefully they get what they deserve...OYF

• Wow
  • Heart
So it’s officially with action fraud now ! Can you imagine how that went down
“Hello this is action fraud calling you are subject to investigation”

Mummy: “off you fuck”

• Haha

Liljojo

So glad these 2 are being exposed for what they are pair of nasty cokeheads who have always played the system. They forget to mention that its a well known fact in their area that a lot of the sons problems come from a Andrea drinking and sniffing coke in her pregnancy. She was pregnant when she got married to Lee with the youngest the others arent his, well one girl is his to another woman. But she was openly drunk and taking drugs ... it was spoke about a lot

• Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
It's like a big social experiment, all these have in common is being scruffy scamming begs. They attract each other like magnets but they lack social etiquette so the shit hits the fan and they fall out.

dan_s

D

oes not give any answers though does it about how much he received through his personal pay pal or explains anything about We R Unique
Also PayPal screens are never black they are white. It takes seconds to screen shot your tiktok balance the withdrawal amount then the credit to PayPal and then to the charity and this would be all done with and proved for the funds amount aspect. This video speaks volumes: so people donated for one cause but they are going to “dump the funds” anywhere. I also saw Mrs autism mummy on a live as a guest say about a 20yr old who has autism and Tourette’s that they were a “f*cking irritating c*nt. someone pointed out they had disabilities and she said she knew that but they still were… and repeated that sentence. Beyond vile

Found another one that was deleted earlier on his post.
They are all in this together. Tan on lives won’t duel unless you are a big account and benefit her for gifts etc. the states she wants her sons account verified so his videos wont get banned. That is not a thing or how it works. It’s financial gain. Autism daddy did a speak at the poor lads funeral which tan stood laughing and making comments about if he was her husband 😳 and the speech literally was about how Harrison’s social media was bigger than most adults etc. people deal with grief differently, but this is abhorrent to watch. How much is a child’s life worth basically, a tiktok castle? An extra 10k strangers as followers? There is no real emotion on any video where she is on a live and she switches from dry eyes crying to normal again and asking big creators to back her. If my child was in his last minutes I would be hugging him telling him I lived him not whipping out my phone to take photos of those last moments. For any donations to Harrison’s army can anyone actually show where they have stated what this will all go on and shown the Tik Tok balance amount raised each month and the amounts total correctly?

Up the nose... ❄
Glad it’s not just me who has noticed their pupils like saucers on lives. Or tans new veneers 🤔

Leigh is awful im discgusted in him .that poor alfie
His wife is worse. She was in a live and called a 20 year old with Tourette’s and High functioning autism a “f*ckin irritating c*nt” someone commented saying about the issues they have and she laughed and said I know full well what they’ve got and they are a “f*ckin irritating c*nt” so f*ck off. 😳 I’m fairly certain that any legitimate charity with associations with autism must be loving her as an advocate for the charity with her username 🙄

What is the best local newspaper to contact in their local area regarding all this?

I think the papers need to pick this up! Locally and nationally!!!
The mirror are the ones who tend to run stories regarding Tik Tok scams etc

Don't even get me started on Tan. She is rough, greedy and has seen the £££ and wants fame off the back of her now poor dead son. She has and continues using her son's name to rake in £1000's via gifting on TT and now has a link up on her bio asking to nominate Harrison for Pride of Britain. They will take one proper look at her TT and see what an aggressive tramp she is and dismiss her. I have no doubt!

To me, its despicable to make money off the back of your sick child, same as Riley's mum now does too. They make me 🤮🤮🤮
My friend lost her son and you would never know in comparison apart from a couple of videos of him on his birthday or the anniversary. She was on a live and someone said about how many children does she have so they spoke and she asked her why she did not make more videos as he was at university and a diabetic supplies company supplied faulty product and he died as a result. Her answer was because she didn’t want strangers following her for the price of her sons memory. She has the videos and memories and that’s enough. If anyone asks she will chat about it for awareness but her child’s memeory is not for sale for a social platform notoriety and would not tarnish his memory like that. Compare that to tan Who when her son was on his final moments, rather than be holding him close hugging him telling him she loves him found it more important to pull her phone out start taking photos to use later on a TikTok. Throughout the whole of straight after he passed away she spent a whole time on TikTok wasted on lives begging for donations basically pay for things like her new teeth. Even on the video she posted where she was trying to convince a large TikTok creator to sing a song she mimics the creator who gets upset because they’re genuine and feels honoured to honour Harrison and cries on cue and then instantly reverts back to straightfaced dried eyed saying to this girl to the song so I can get the service on tv. It her sons wake was laughing and making sexual comments at autism daddy when he was making a speech about her son. The speech that he said only focused on the fact that Harrison had a bigger account on social media and most adults could dream of. That poor lad memory is being tarnished by people who are meant to love him and are using it for monetary gain it’s disgusting

Last edited:
  • Wow

diglet

Chatty Member
Hi,

Did anyone catch DHBs live last night? There are a few videos doing the rounds exposing autism daddy's so called charity.

They have been telling people that they are a charity for months...as early as July however this is not the case. They are not a registered charity, they aren't clear about what their aims are and have no constitution.

The snowdon fund raiser was apparently to raise money for werunique but lots of people were commenting that they thought it was for harrison as it was advertised in his memory but the money is going to them?

The lady that came on to defend werunique didn't do a great job, she couldn't answer simple questions like why are you allowing people to say werunique is a charity when it isn't?

Someone called Jessie asked her to prove that the money was still in the gofundme account but she couldn't do that because her laptop was "at the office" despite werunique not having any centralised offices.

She claims to be able to prove where every penny has gone but is still yet to provide the evidence of what has gone to werunique and what has gone to harrisons hospice.

Another interesting claim she made was that werunique doesn't make any profit from the merchandise it sells, but that is completely false they get their products from a company on Facebook called personalised printing, personalised printing charge 15 pounds for an adult hoody and werunique charge 25 pounds plus postage.

She said they haven't registered as a charity yet because it involves a lot of paperwork and she has had personal issues.... make of that what you will.

• Wow

lozza96

VIP Member
Im tempted to make a new account just for dhbs lives called tattler lozza :LOL:just so i can speak freely in it

• Heart
  • Haha

cerbear

Anyon in aDHB live listening to that young man Alfie. That lee and Andrea calling him through the night and today because Alfie has donated a lot of money and I think he asked for it back. Those 2 wrong yins need a wee talking too using vulnerable people the way they are 🤬

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Anyone watching dhb someone messaged him who had access to the paypal and said leigh and andrea did use some of it to pay there bills but they then did pay it back but still
Theft is theft. Even if you return it later, you still stole it in the first place

Reactions: 7