Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't open a thread on her it is giving her what she wants, she was live with her bf last night when they were live on her account (80k follows) they had 70 people watching then they went live on his (70k follows) they had 10.
She needs to be shown up for what she is. So a thread will allow that to happen.

Oh well. As there is no thread i will post it here. The voice calling for mass reporting is vile Jill!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She needs to be shown up for what she is. So a thread will allow that to happen.

Oh well. As there is no thread i will post it here. The voice calling for mass reporting is vile Jill!
That's encitement to cause trouble so she's the one who needs reporting why not just scroll if you don't like someone.

Reactions: 4
She’s also friends with Riley’s mum, the one who took the go fund me off DHB n then slated him.

Reactions: 5

There is a dontholdback thread on here x

She's a common, vile disgrace of a woman....thinks she's funny.....no love, you're a woman.
Ive never seen her before has anyone else, why did that other woman take the charity money from DHB and not thank him what's her name.

She’s also friends with Riley’s mum, the one who took the go fund me off DHB n then slated him.
Riley's mum disgusts me. She uses her poor son to enrich herself, get clout and now this!
Who on earth thinks that there is justifcation for having merch in the name of their own ill child to make £££?! I think she should be ashamed of herself! There are 1000's of children suffering from cancer where the parents quietly support and love their child. Who does Vicky think she is? She seems to feel entitled to capitalise on her ill son. Poor Riley 🥺
She is clearly very manipulative.
Following people's comments on her actions she put out a video last night to show her cuddling with Riley. Unfortunately it looks like a response to negative comments rather than a genuine cuddle with her son. Horrible woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No one has mentioned familyfunhouse they were involved the whole way travelling to the houses up north a d plugging the jumpers and snowdon walk that was definitely advertised as for Harrison!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if there is any update on it all .ive seen lee comment in a few lives so wonder whats happening

No one has mentioned familyfunhouse they were involved the whole way travelling to the houses up north a d plugging the jumpers and snowdon walk that was definitely advertised as for Harrison!
She is so lovely and has a genuine heart ❤
like Lee has, have all respect for that man
mamap too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She is so lovely and has a genuine heart ❤
like Lee has, have all respect for that man
mamap too
Shes unhinged, her content is apaling and she's got a vile mouth on her, they are all creeping out of the woodwork thinking it will all blow over and it won't, the payment to the hospice hadn't cleared it was supposed to clear on the 30th and hasn't.... very suspicious.

Same transaction number .....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes unhinged, her content is apaling and she's got a vile mouth on her, they are all creeping out of the woodwork thinking it will all blow over and it won't, the payment to the hospice hadn't cleared it was supposed to clear on the 30th and hasn't.... very suspicious.

Same transaction number .....
I was wondering whether the transaction had cleared yet. Funny that. It hasn't.

Reactions: 4
Why is rightguys live with autism mummy
Dunno but her attitude stinks. At one point rightguys, autism mummy and kyles mum (the lad that is unwell and RG is raising money for) were live together and autism mummy was talking over everyone and when the mum was talking about her son and what he’s been through off u f*ck jumped in with “let’s keep it lighthearted” which I felt was really insensitive. She was also saying Kate (is that her sister or just a friend ?) is an accountant, “not a get ur fanny out accountant” but a real one that works with numbers…interesting !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We have our opinions about people and that's mine.
Autism Daddy is a decent bloke. Tan Tan went through hell last year, with her son's cancer battle,
I know this is not a rave thread
But Harrison, he was a lovely kid and what his mum went through, no mum should ever bury her son
so a bit of sensitivity won't go amiss

We have our opinions about people and that's mine.
Autism Daddy is a decent bloke. Tan Tan went through hell last year, with her son's cancer battle,
I know this is not a rave thread
But Harrison, he was a lovely kid and what his mum went through, no mum should ever bury her son
so a bit of sensitivity won't go amiss
Chunky, I've never seen anyone on Tattle say a bad word against Tan, my heart goes out to her for the loss of her gorgeous boy.

Reactions: 6